How cool is this? (buying a pc3 usb story)

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
So...a couple weeks ago?...I had started out wanting the BDE Streetmeg and had called Daniel at "Cloud9 Motorsports" and spent 10-15 minutes talking BDE full systems with him...then?...deciding the streetmeg was a tad loud for my taste and preferences?...ultimately went with an Akrapovic Race full exhaust from Ivan...when and where it was decided that I'd wait and see what tuning tricks I had that might yield satisfactory results without a PC...well?..I ain't screw'in 'round wid it no more and went to call Ivan back to have'im 2nd day air me a PC3 USB with his map loaded..so I call Ivan and tell'im..."otay Ivan..I'm ready....I'm done f'in 'round with this thing...load me up a PC3 USB and get it too me (I'm trying to get it tweaked-in quick in time for bike week)....so.....since for the past several years I've done a lot of biz for Ivan installing his jet kits in numerous make/model CV carbed bikes?...he tells me...."He's taking care of me on the map but order the PC from someone else who can get it to me quicker and possibly cheaper."...Gee Thanks Ivan!
biggrin.gif

So...I call up Daniel (aka Goldenchild) at Cloud9...who then tells me.."Jinkster....I can get it to you with a phone call but....contact KWS Motorsports because they can get it to you Cheaper....advertising'em for $249 over at psychobike...so....

Go figure....not one but..."two"...extremely standup dealers..Cloud9 & Ivan...so I called KWS Motorsports an hour ago....$249...said he had it in his hand...it'll be here tuesday.
smile.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

good story to hear, 2 thumbs up tO IVAN and DANIEL: their ethics is very rare nowadays.
smile.gif

Unbelievable. It is refreshing to hear a story like this as I know who will be getting a shot a my future purchases.
beerchug.gif

Back