My Very Slow Build

HI. They are JEs but you can not buy them from them. Fast by Gast buys a lot of JE pistons so they do custom work for Paul Gast that JE will not do for just anyone If I was not friends with Rick Stetson [Harrys Machined Parts] who is doing my motor and Eric at DAS Who hooked me up with Paul at Fast by GaustI would not have. been able to get them at all. They are 10 1/2 to 1 flat top top extrem duty with tool steel pins heavy walls.
HI. I just ordered the Robinsons over drive 5th and 6th today. The ordering will slow down now because everything. is so much money now

Hi. Friday I ordered Robinson billet 2nd gear. I also picked up some AN 8 fuel line. I am going to run AN 8 to the pump and twin AN 6s to fuel rail. I also made a quick drain from the tank so when I change fuels.
Hi. I received the JE pistons today and the over drive 5th and 6th gear set. Also picked up 2 AN 8 fittings for the fuel pump. My fuel system will have the capacity to run VP M1. I bought the OD gears from Eric at DAS another great guy to work with on this wild ride of building this bike!

Hi. I received the JE pistons today and the over drive 5th and 6th gear set. Also picked up 2 AN 8 fittings for the fuel pump. My fuel system will have the capacity to run VP M1. I bought the OD gears from Eric at DAS another great guy to work with on this wild ride of building this bike!
Well you have been ultra dedicated & patient! Not sure I could do the same for as long as you have. It is the journey to an end that is the adventure a lot of times so keep enjoying the chase. Many times once perfect set up is accomplished interest is lost & on to the next thing for many. Mike understand we are all supportive, very interested & have been listening and want to see more parts pictures.

Well you have been ultra dedicated & patient! Not sure I could do the same for as long as you have. It is the journey to an end that is the adventure a lot of times so keep enjoying the chase. Many times once perfect set up is accomplished interest is lost & on to the next thing for many. Mike understand we are all supportive, very interested & have been listening and want to see more parts pictures.
Hi. Nastee. Thank you. I admit it is not easy,it is a lot longer and harder than I thought and a lot more money. I spend every extra cent I get on the bike. I have had to make a lot of compromises to keep it street legal. It also hard to keep it as light as possible. The brakes it was $800.00 extra for Ti pistons to save 8 ozs. Now I can not use the helmet that I wanted. It weighted 2lbs 14ozs cost $669.00. next one Shoei 3lbs .62 ozs $789.00 than AGV piesta 3lbs .31oz $1,000.00 than an Arai x-rc 3lbs .06oz $3,995.00 than the top of the line Stilo at 2lbs 8oz for $5,495.00. It goes on a stainless exhaust manafold $1,200.00 a DME Inconel 4lbs lighter $3,800.00. I thought I would spent about $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 to build it, I think about $100,000.00 or more. to get what I want. What helmet should I get.

Hi. Nastee. Thank you. I admit it is not easy,it is a lot longer and harder than I thought and a lot more money. I spend every extra cent I get on the bike. I have had to make a lot of compromises to keep it street legal. It also hard to keep it as light as possible. The brakes it was $800.00 extra for Ti pistons to save 8 ozs. Now I can not use the helmet that I wanted. It weighted 2lbs 14ozs cost $669.00. next one Shoei 3lbs .62 ozs $789.00 than AGV piesta 3lbs .31oz $1,000.00 than an Arai x-rc 3lbs .06oz $3,995.00 than the top of the line Stilo at 2lbs 8oz for $5,495.00. It goes on a stainless exhaust manafold $1,200.00 a DME Inconel 4lbs lighter $3,800.00. I thought I would spent about $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 to build it, I think about $100,000.00 or more. to get what I want. What helmet should I get.
Headache for sure but remember this is for your enjoyment so bend/change the guidelines when you see fit. Lets be honest with the kind of HP you are talking about weight is a nonissue. You could hook a trailer to the bike & still win drag races; if that much power can even be harnessed to hook up a launch. Have fun buying but don't feel forced into the ridiculous on non essential items.

Headache for sure but remember this is for your enjoyment so bend/change the guidelines when you see fit. Lets be honest with the kind of HP you are talking about weight is a nonissue. You could hook a trailer to the bike & still win drag races; if that much power can even be harnessed to hook up a launch. Have fun buying but don't feel forced into the ridiculous on non essential items.
Hi. THIS IS FOR ALL WHO IS INTERESTED IN UNIT 5 parts. You can call 1 Stop Speed at 609 798 1798 or look them up 1 Stop Speed ,com

Hi. THIS IS FOR ALL WHO IS INTERESTED IN UNIT 5 parts. You can call 1 Stop Speed at 609 798 1798 or look them up 1 Stop Speed ,com
Hi. I ordered the C P Corrillo rods today, just under $1400.00 set for 1000HP 13500 RPM over run 14200 RPM. Just look up Corrillo custom rod order form an see what you have to know to order custom rods and the piston custom order form for the JE pistons.

To echo Nastee's sentiment, Mike, do what makes YOU happy. There will always be something newer, lighter, better, etc being brought to market, trying to keep up with that will make you broke and unsatisfied. I'm not suggesting that you take shortcuts or make compromises, but eventually you're gonna have to accept that what you want is good enough. Improvements are constantly being made to parts, such is the nature of the racing parts business. If you keep chasing the latest and greatest you'll never get to experience your dream become reality, and we won't get to see you enjoy your creation!

To echo Nastee's sentiment, Mike, do what makes YOU happy. There will always be something newer, lighter, better, etc being brought to market, trying to keep up with that will make you broke and unsatisfied. I'm not suggesting that you take shortcuts or make compromises, but eventually you're gonna have to accept that what you want is good enough. Improvements are constantly being made to parts, such is the nature of the racing parts business. If you keep chasing the latest and greatest you'll never get to experience your dream become reality, and we won't get to see you enjoy your creation!
Hi. Thanks. Some good news! I have someone to make me 1/2 raked triple trees for $400.00 less than gutting the neck cut so I only have to shot neck it need room for a big turbo.

Back