My take on "rim stripes"

I would like to get 8 of them with my screen name also in White, With the same font you have there. Just let me know when you get it all figured out and I will be in.:thumbsup:

Great idea, I hate trying to line up my valve stem. Since I took off all the stickers I have been looking for something to pay homage to the all mighty hayabusa
Posted via Mobile Device

Still haven't heard from Captain, so still waiting. I'm not going to bother him with it, so if I don't hear back in a couple days or so, I'll pm the peeps wanting them and we'll figure something out I guess.
:beerchug:

well add me to the long list :thumbsup: I'd take a set just like that for the busa and perhaps a second set :whistle:

I'm in for some too if it can be worked out, ill even get the normal size.ones to make.it easier.

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Well, still not hearing from Captain, I'm just gonna assume that this is okay pretty soon. Does anyone who was around here back when they used to raffle stuff off know how that worked? I don't want to piss Captain off, but I also don't want to bother him by PMing him every day about it.
What are your thoughts on this?

Well, still not hearing from Captain, I'm just gonna assume that this is okay pretty soon. Does anyone who was around here back when they used to raffle stuff off know how that worked? I don't want to piss Captain off, but I also don't want to bother him by PMing him every day about it.
What are your thoughts on this?
I think as long as you are not providing these stickers for profit, you should be able to have people give you money through paypal. Let us know how much it will cost for the stickers and mailing them to us, we send you money. Pretty simple.

I'd be in for a set of 4 in White, maybe 8, willing to bet I'll screw up at least 2!!. :laugh:

Still haven't heard from Captain, so still waiting. I'm not going to bother him with it, so if I don't hear back in a couple days or so, I'll pm the peeps wanting them and we'll figure something out I guess.
:beerchug:

PM Sent.

We Got the Go Ahead Guys!!!!

I'm going to be starting a new thread about these to make it easier for me to weed through, but Captain has decided that these are OKAY to make! In the new thread will be pricing and instructions. We will be making org ones, and also some custom ones like screen names, etc. I will link to the new thread as soon as I create it!

:cheerleader::cheerleader:

A special thank you to MC MUSTANG for your help on this! :beerchug:

Back