My take on "rim stripes"

i wouldn't mind a set in silver like yours. maybe a raffle with the org again would be nice. i miss those days. :whistle:

Thanks guys! I still haven't heard back from Captain, so I don't know if he doesn't care, or if he's hiring men in black suits to come knock on my door... :whistle:

But as soon as I hear back, I'll let you guys know what we can do to get you guys some if you want them. :thumbsup:

Yep your done, make mine silver as well :laugh:

The :rulez: say 'do not show mods you can't help others get'
Cuz then you may be labeled a 'ModTease' !

Sorry forgot to ask.
Did you use four , one for each side of the wheel ?

I made 4 total stickers. One on each side (left and right) of rim in the center of the valve stem.
I thought of making 8 stickers and having one at the top and bottom giving it more of a rim stripe look when moving, but that would defeat my original purpose of knowing where the valve stems were.
I still might.
Assuming I'm not in prison... :poke:

I would like to know what I would be charged for 8 of these stickers using my screen name instead.

I was going to put my screen name on there actually. Funny you said that!

I'm not going to sell anything on here, BUT if Captain ever gets back to me, we can work something out with a Raffle, or I'll make them for a site donation or something. I'm still waiting to hear from Cap.

I really didn't think these would be liked. I kinda thought I'd get ripped on....:laugh:

What if I said they were made in China?? :whistle:

I was going to put my screen name on there actually. Funny you said that!

I'm not going to sell anything on here, BUT if Captain ever gets back to me, we can work something out with a Raffle, or I'll make them for a site donation or something. I'm still waiting to hear from Cap.

I really didn't think these would be liked. I kinda thought I'd get ripped on....:laugh:

What if I said they were made in China?? :whistle:
Dude! If they were made in China, I would pay gazzillions for them however I know they aren't:laugh: I would like some orange ones, pm me for my address:beerchug:

Like I mentioned, I'm holding off til I hear from Cap. I'm not a site sponsor by any stretch of the imagination, but we should be able to figure something out. Also, this is my buddies vinyl cutter, so I have to talk to him as well. On a final note, All I have is red, gray, white and flat black vinyl right now... :laugh:

Back