My South Carolina peeps, holla

Thanks Doug and Kay for putting me up. Enjoyed the Mexican dining, and cerveza :beerchug: Great meeting booger, Tim, and Mike. Wish I could have stayed another day.

Mike stole my chicken strips on the Dragon :whistle:

You guys were burning it up today.

Should we feel guilty riding the dragon with all our .org brother and sisters were working.:beerchug:

All you guys should hit up Sportcustoms71(Mike) for a ride. He is a first class young man serving our country in USMC. I know his parents are very proud. I was blessed to hang out and ride with him today.

The CROT even gave him a free dragon sticker with USMC on it.

We met a rider on a R1 with pink wheels and 202 hp. (Gotta be the wheels)

IMG_1092.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

I'll have to post a pic of my rear tire. Got home I was on the edge thanks to Mike :laugh:

Looks like you guys had a great time. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing the pics. DK I don't want to hear you complain about never getting to riding solo. :poke: Glad you guys had fun.:cheerleader:

thanks Doug and Robert for such a great time. soon as i get back home to Va i will post pics up on here. mom's got on old school computer that won't accept a usb drive:laugh:. i definalty wore the pucks down on my pants, awesome. never new riding that thing could be such a work out. anytime i'm back down here i will hit yall up.

thanks Doug and Robert for such a great time. soon as i get back home to Va i will post pics up on here. mom's got on old school computer that won't accept a usb drive:laugh:. i definalty wore the pucks down on my pants, awesome. never new riding that thing could be such a work out. anytime i'm back down here i will hit yall up.

Glad you had fun, I did too. I was worn out with 240 miles on my speedometer.

I guess you had close to 400 that day. That was alot of curves no doubt.

I am going to plan a ride to VA soon, I will let you know when we head that way.

Back