My South Carolina peeps, holla

sportcustoms71

Registered
I'll be coming home for a week to Spartanburg, SC on this coming tuesday, bringing the busa and just wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up, take a ride through the mountains. i'm even thinking about making a day trip to the dragon considering its only 3 1/2 hours away. anyone:whistle:

I'm off Mon - Tues, Fri. - Sun. Just post up. Is that weekend the start of bike week at Myrtle Beach ?

bike week hmmmm sounds fun:thumbsup: i'm game for whatever, just got my little bro's graduation on friday, that's' my only day i'm busy. i'll post up, would you be down for a day ride to the dragon?

I'm gonna check out bike night at Quakers tonight if the weather holds.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapa Talk!

maybe we can get a group ride up on saturday to go where ever, if not Sat another day, i'm def going to the dragon one day just don't know when, just would love to have someone join me since it will be my first time, just see if anyone else dimes in:beerchug:

maybe we can get a group ride up on saturday to go where ever, if not Sat another day, i'm def going to the dragon one day just don't know when, just would love to have someone join me since it will be my first time, just see if anyone else dimes in:beerchug:

Tues and Wedn are my days off, working retail weekends off are non existent unless requested off.

Saturday is the worse day for the Dragon, maximum traffic and maximum law enforcement with special attention on the Busa :laugh:

I work Wednesday night, nah :laugh: I have to be at work at 1845 :whistle: Hope to catch up with you.

I'll be coming home for a week to Spartanburg, SC on this coming tuesday, bringing the busa and just wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up, take a ride through the mountains. i'm even thinking about making a day trip to the dragon considering its only 3 1/2 hours away. anyone:whistle:

When are you leaving? The weekend after this 96 we may have to meet up :beerchug:

Back