south carolina or general area riders

From Hawaii now stationed in Augusta at Ft. Gordon (Navy) and soon as the weather clears up i'm down. I had my bike shipped to Houston first and bought a trailer there and hauled it to GA. :thumbsup:

OK HERES THE DEAL ME AND MY CREW CAROLINA MOTORCYCLE PRODUCTIONS NEEDS RIDERS FOR TV SHOW Producers are specifically looking for groups/clubs of bikers who are planning on riding together to the 2010 Daytona Beach Bike Week at the end of February beginning of March. The show is an hour long, non-scripted, documentary/reality show following our host as he explores American society off the beaten path. The series will follow THE HOST as he explores the unique cultures, lifestyles, practices, and people of America. The show will aim to be both fun and informative, while remaining objective and without mockery. It will immerse the audience into new worlds, to understand them from an intelligent level of common human interest. If you or your group is interested please email with a brief bio about the group/club, when you are planning on riding to Daytona, FULL contact information, as well as photos of current members. EMAIL:RATTRACIN@GMAIL.COM Compensation: TBD . SO WERE TRYING TO PUT SC ON THE MAP WITH THIS TV SHOW ILL GIVE MORE DETAILS WHEN I HERE BACK FROM THE PRODUCERS THANKS SCRIDERS.COM :thumbsup:

Back