My South Carolina peeps, holla

You're going to be staying Spartanburg? I could ride toward Landrum and then back track up the mtn or meet you near Hendersonville or Brevard. Take 64 thru Cashiers, Highlands, over to Franklin.
Do the Parkway to Gatlinburg?

What ever you want to ride.

Are you riding alone? Wife will be with me

yeah i'll be alone this time, wife can't make it. i should be free on saturday to ride, just gotta play it by ear when i get there. i should be able to ride:thumbsup:

I wouldnt care about riding the dragon, but I can only imagine how busy it will be since there hasnt been much good riding weather in weeks.

We'll wait to hear how your schedule is, meanwhile I'll check and see who else wants to ride too

would you be down for Wednesday to ride to the dragon? checked the weather out and it says it going to be awesome. i'm thinking about leaving around 7 am so we don't have to ride back in the dark.

I just recruited another rider. Buddy on a Harley, but he has been riding forever, and had some nasty Kawa's over the years, a Turbo 750 and some KZs. He'll probably waste us...lol

I just recruited another rider. Buddy on a Harley, but he has been riding forever, and had some nasty Kawa's over the years, a Turbo 750 and some KZs. He'll probably waste us...lol

sounds great man, where wuold you want to meet up at??? somewhere in the middle:thumbsup: your from candler right? somewhere in landrum looks to be in the middle of us two.

it would take me about 45 mins to get to you, yeah i could meet you there where you're at......just a lot of insterstate to get to you right? shooot i'm jealous man you live so close to it

i'm down then man:thumbsup: what time you want to meet up i was thinking about leaving from my place at 7am so meet yall there around 8ish, or what do you think, maybe ride around the area too. i always see all the pics from around the damn

sounds great man, how do yall ride?, i'm kind of an agressive rider in the curves, but i can cruise too. just trying to figure out the riding skills. where do you want to meet up at in candler, got and address of a place?

Back