My Saturday Ride

More
OK, this is on the west side of the road.

skyline_blvd_054.jpg

Last shot on the way home, north side of the bridge vista point, had to make a pit-stop.

About 4 1/2 hrs, 130 miles, 60 pics and home just before dark. Enjoy.

skyline_blvd_059.jpg

I looked outside today about 1:00 P.M. and Said FU.. IT.  Told my Assistant Manager "Your In Charge.  I gotta Ride......."
race.gif

Nice PICS BILL !!!!!!!!

Hey nice pics as usual Bill, I worked in the shop all day today, kept glancin over at the Busa, kinda hard to focus on work with that kind of temptation sittin a few feet away from ya
blush.gif
  Can you believe this winter weather we are havin lately?  Feels like spring lately.
Yeah I'm getting in all I can because of the weather, that and I'll be going back to work soon OTR Trucking, I'm sure some of you know what that involves.

I looked outside today about 1:00 P.M. and Said FU.. IT.  Told my Assistant Manager "Your In Charge.  I gotta Ride......."  
race.gif

Nice PICS BILL !!!!!!!!
It helps you forget about reality when you've been run-over by a freight-train lately, hope your doing better.

(I forgot to thank you for your wit, too)
Not sure what it is but your like a magnet  
cool.gif
rock.gif
He's the Dean and I'm A student and he let's me get away with it  
rofl.gif
Good, for a moment there I though I Picked the Wrong Forum.
SHOCKED.gif
By Accident of Course. I was Drunk Surfing One Night....... Oh Nevermind
flush.gif

I sure miss all you jerkos, I'm dreaming of a monster coastal ride past Fort Bragg to 299, 36, all that stuff. Hey you guys, I'm planning on a 4 day Pashnit ride sometime in spring (have to look at Tim's scheduled dates and figure it out)...if anyone is interested, go to Pashnit.com and ck out the prices, routes, etc. I did it last year and it was really fun. Doyle

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Thanks for sharing.

The Bay Area has so many awesome landmarks. Great photo ops and fantastic roads and scenery.

I was able to squeak 215 miles out today in SoCal. Oddly, no time for pix.

3200 miles on the '08. Love that bike.

Back