NOR-CAL  Saturday Ride

mymaster

Dr. Frankenstein
Donating Member
Registered
Meeting up with Terry(CBXRider) Saturday mid morning 10am at 84 & 35 then down to the coast and around etc,can meet anyone on the way from Marin or I80 Bay Bridge,   All welcome!

alices_skyline_blvd.jpg

Gotta Work SATURDAY. Sunday is Easter. Not a Good Weekend for Me.
sad.gif

Hope you guys have a Great Ride....Looking forward to those PICS !!

Be Safe !!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have to pass on this one too Bill, got way too much goin on this weekend. Have fun, enjoy the ride and be safe.

Cool Robert, Gene and Rob, oh what the heck Doyle and Russ also. We'll miss you this time, they'll be more and you can count on the pics.

coastal_run_017.jpg

Hmmm, 70+ on the coast and no takers eh Bill?  tsk tsk tsk
Doesn't look like it but ya never know? Maybe someone new will pop up?
That would be nice. Most everyone knows where Alices is at the 35/84 junction up the hill west of Woodside proper on Skyline Blvd (although there are a number of Skyline Blvds in the bay area). This one is west of Palo Alto. The address is 17288 Skyline Blvd Woodside, CA. You can ride west on 84 from 280 or north on 35 from the 9/35 junction the from Santa Cruz area or Los Gatos, or 84 east from the coast hiway. Be there, Easter is the (next) day and the weather is supposed to be PERFECT!

http://www.google.com/search?....1I7SUNA

My BAL.. Just Dropped and I got Coverage from Work. See YA in the Morning Hours......

Robert

PS: "Remind me to re-new my Man Card This Year"
ThumbsUp.gif

What a day Bill and I had!  No story, just a few pics of the sights along the way with Bill, from San Rafael on his CHP red 05.  We were going to loop back to Alices but the cops had Skyline Blvd closed from the south due to a crash involving a low sliding Ducati and a pickup truck.  Rumor was that the Duc caught on fire and the rider and maybe the truck driver didn't make it. Will watch for the local news tonight.  Hope it wasn't as bad as we heard it was.  

The day for us however, was bright and sunny and warm. Little car traffic and lots of two lanes...  The pics are four across. Just click on one to enlarge it and after it appears, click again to make it even bigger. This is easier for me instead of posting single pics that some can't see w/o a link anyway. I love Photobucket!!! Let me know which 'car' is your favorite?

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i87/jakerin/March%2022%202008/

Back