My riding season is over!

EarlyBird

Donating Member
Registered
I had surgery on my left hand this Weds. for carpal tunnel. As the doctor was doing the carpal tunnel repair he found an abnormality with some muscle tissue too. He repaired both problems, and I have restored feeling in my left hand again. It will be several weeks to a few months before I regain the strength in my left hand. Until then, I will just sit back and enjoy the org and looking at the bikes in the garage!:thumbsup:

At least you were able to time the surgery for the right time of year. Glad to hear things went well during the procedure :beerchug:

glad to hear you are already getting positive results...this is the best time to do it as you should be 100% in plenty of time for next year! :beerchug:

I had my right wrist done last winter and the left one the winter before that, it makes a huge difference, happy healing, it sucks typing with one hand, doesn't it :laugh:

At least ya got it fixed now and didnt wait till it got worse. Heal fast and follow the Doctors orders:rulez:

Glad it all worked out well :cheerleader::cheerleader:

Heal up fast! Hey its more time on the computer to plan more mods :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I had surgery on my left hand this Weds. for carpal tunnel. As the doctor was doing the carpal tunnel repair he found an abnormality with some muscle tissue too. He repaired both problems, and I have restored feeling in my left hand again. It will be several weeks to a few months before I regain the strength in my left hand. Until then, I will just sit back and enjoy the org and looking at the bikes in the garage!:thumbsup:

Had my Right Hand and Wrist done about a month ago and it helped greatly , 1st time in about 3 years without numbness or pain. Heal up quickly but listen to the doc and don't overdue it while healing. :thumbsup:

Back