My ride with Misty today...

Hayabusa2005

Registered
Ok, the day starts out...well, most of you all know. We went to the motorcycle dealer and Misty tried on some jackets (see other post for pics :laugh: ).

Well, then it got down to serious business...PURSE shopping. I showed some patience and shopped with her for a few hours....and a few more hours. :poke:

Well, it paid off...she said we could go out for a ride on the Busa! A few pics from today. :laugh:

purse.jpeg

mistybusa.jpeg

mistywishes.jpeg

uh-i-dont-think-so.jpeg

welljustmaybe.jpeg

I named the pictures...in order

Shopping for a Purse...

Misty Busa...

Misty can only wish....

Uh...I dont think so Misty...

Well, with that smile, just maybe...

And for all of those you have been asking....here is one last pic she wanted to give to you for all the great comments!:beerchug:::18

coronabooty.jpeg

#1 Thats not a purse its carry on luggage

#2 Mr Photographer, Next time make her take one step to the right when taking a picture in front of a mirror.

#3 Nice pics Bro ( Wife and Bike ) :thumbsup:

drop-dead gorgeous.....oh, and the Busa too. Is she available to pose for me in a 2-pc on my bike. I swear I will be a gentleman.

Oh yea, i think it is time we go ride again, that way i wont have to look at the pics, why didnt you have her wear the chaps the day we went?:whistle:

Oh yea, i think it is time we go ride again, that way i wont have to look at the pics, why didnt you have her wear the chaps the day we went?:whistle:

One thing for sure...she loves the vibration on the Busa! She likes to clean house in the nude with nothing else on but the chaps. :laugh:

By the way, she loves to wear her chaps to bed :laugh:

I have all the purse's she needs, but not askin for permission to ride my bike ever...i ride no matter who likes/dislikes it

Back