Got some looks today

Have you had any problems at all gettin' your leg over those pot-stickers?

:laugh:

What you've done looks very nicely finished!!! :beerchug:

Have you had any problems at all gettin' your leg over those pot-stickers?

:laugh:

What you've done looks very nicely finished!!! :beerchug:

Not yet, and when I got off the bike today I forgot all about them being there and still missed them.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, every time you post up new pics, it just keeps gettin' better- long live the GEN I:thumbsup:

Smooth as glass, Twice as sharp:bowdown::bowdown:

Last Friday it got up to 63 here but the downside was 30 mph winds. Back in the end of December it got in the 60's one day but same problem, wet roads and howling wind. Rest of the last 2 weeks or so has been cold.
Ah, it'll warm up eventually.
In the meantime, I got the dirt bike now. Wind, wet, and cold isn't noticed much down in the woods.:laugh:

Yeah...I rode in the winds. A few times I was wondering how the bike could stay up it was leaned over so far. At least I got more wear on the side of the tires. It was like going around a curve only I was going straight down the road. Got out yesterday too. Wasnt too bad. Right around 50 degrees.

i put my bike on a tread mill and a rear stand rode it for about 20 miles....come on warm weather

Are you sure that's a bike or a porcupine? :poke:

I'd be scared to death to take that scooter out of the driveway for fear of ending up looking like a pin cushion :laugh:

I'm not a fan of giving up performance for bling but that is a beautiful bike! :thumbsup:

Back