My Other Bike

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Finally cleaned the garage so I can show a few pics of my CBR 1000. It was the model before Honda came out with the Blackbird. I love that bike, but its not a Busa.

It will go up for sale in March or April. It is a 1995 with ~18,000 miles. Never been down...What do you guys think I could sell it for?

Voyager.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought it new...hated the paint job, so had it delivered to the paint shop for this Star Trek theme.

Voyager_Zoom.jpg

It is deep purple with a bunch of planets, moons and stars.

Voyager_Zoom_2.jpg

kinda cool Thinker... I think you meant star trek theme though...

you trekkie you!

still cool

Thinker62: What's up man? Someone out there done went and stole your name! There are now two Thinkers on this site.
suspect.gif

Hey i use to have a CBR 1000 was a good bike good on long trips not like my R6 but was heavy !!
kinda miss it but will have busa soon !!!
yea !!!
jump9.gif

Finally cleaned the garage so I can show a few pics of my CBR 1000. It was the model before Honda came out with the Blackbird. I love that bike, but its not a Busa.

It will go up for sale in March or April. It is a 1995 with ~18,000 miles. Never been down...What do you guys think I could sell it for?
Any suggestions on how much this would sell for? What should I ask for?

you cleaned out the garage,
wow.gif
im glad she got a good home now, i see shes on the pitbull, i forgot to mention, that you should always leave the kickstand down, so you dont have any mishaps. words of wisdom.

Thinker,

That brings back memories. I had an '88. The day I bought her I rode her 350 miles home (Friday night). By the time I got back to Ft. Drum Sunday evening there were over 1100 miles on her. 38K in 18 months with it being in storage from mid Oct. to mid Apr.

Later,

Steve

What were you smokin when you got that paint job??  
That bike looks hot dude. You should see it in person, even 7 or 8 years old. the first year, I had it displayed at the Chicago Bike show. It didn't win, but looked great. I shoulda sprayed Da Bus.....Hmm, its not too late!

Back