quick question??

the swingarm slider for the Busa uses an 8mm bolt...which happens to be the same size for some bikes other than Suzuki

but will this slider fit into the frame sliders? it says it on the item description but i just wanna make sure

but will this slider fit into the frame sliders? it says it on the item description but i just wanna make sure

I cut-and-pasted below from the link you posted above:

8mm ThreadThese swingarm spools are designed to protect your swingarm & axle nut in the event of a crash.

Yes, these will fit your swingarm. Do you already have one for your frame? Looks like your fairing already has cut-outs but hard to tell.

193609d1278371215-updated-bike-pictures-day-night-mms95picture-1-.jpg

yeah it does have cut outs for one in the frame..will this product fit into the frame sliders in the fairing too...or is it a different thread? i was wondering if i can use these spike sliders in the swingarm and in the fairings

yeah it does have cut outs for one in the frame..will this product fit into the frame sliders in the fairing too...or is it a different thread? i was wondering if i can use these spike sliders in the swingarm and in the fairings

No, those will not. You need frame sliders, not spools aka swingarm frame sliders. There's a lot of threads around here on sliders, personally I like the LSL sliders and your holes are cut just about perfect to mount them. For a cheaper slider though any Vortex or other delrin slider should work fine.

Here's a quick example of what you need.
Amazon.com: 99-07 Suzuki GSX1300R Hayabusa Shogun Frame Sliders Black: Automotive

Another good example, a bit cheaper but these are Delrin as well
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00263XMRW/?tag=hayabusamazon-20

and the LSL's I mentioned, pricier but a very nice looking product
http://www.kneedraggers.com/catalog/LSL/Motorcycle Frame Sliders

Keep in mind on the Busa no slider is going to protect the plastics 100%, it's meant to keep the frame protected and that's it. The Busa plastics stick way out and even a mild low-sider ends up with lots of scuffing.

Last edited:
Back