My old gpz1100 old faithfull

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
1981 i purchaased it then new. 1170 wisco street pistons drop in cams stainless steel valves.6 inch over ape arm runs 6.30 1/8th street riden daily.

Somebody showed me some $$ MIGHT SELL IT.OTHERWISE PROB JUST KEEP IT ANOTHER 28 YEARS.iF IM NOT DEAD BEFORE THEN.

Love that bike.

When I was in high school a friend gave me a ride on his. My first experience of going real fast on a bike - and it was on a gravel road for goodness sake.

1981 i purchaased it then new. 1170 wisco street pistons drop in cams stainless steel valves.6 inch over ape arm runs 6.30 1/8th street riden daily.

Somebody showed me some $$ MIGHT SELL IT.OTHERWISE PROB JUST KEEP IT ANOTHER 28 YEARS.iF IM NOT DEAD BEFORE THEN.

Very Cool!

P.

I have never been a Kawi fan but I always wanted to get my hands on an Eddie Lawson Replica. I remember when it first came out and it was supposed to be the baddest ride on the street. Ahhhh, the good old days.....

Nice bike. I had a 1984 GPz 550 silver, great bike, wish I still had it. I bought it new and it was spotless when I sold it. :(

Keep it, my brother had an old Kawi Z1R an we wish we hadn't gotten rid of that thing felt unstable after 130 compared to the modern bikes but it was a great bike:thumbsup:

Great looking ride. I remember in the late 70's maybe 1980 a Kawi that looked like that but came in a solid bluish silver color. Not sure if it was an 1100 or 1000. :thumbsup:

Great looking ride. I remember in the late 70's maybe 1980 a Kawi that looked like that but came in a solid bluish silver color. Not sure if it was an 1100 or 1000. :thumbsup:

That was my bro's bike not an actual pic but man there is something really nice about em, maybe cause it reminds me of the mad max bike a little :laugh:

z1r.jpg

Sweet! I ownwd a 95 GPZ1100. thought this was a fast bike. was whan I got the Busa and got whip lashed I realized maybe the GPZ was not such a power house. It felt like a tank beneath me where as the busa feels like a part of me. Fond memeorys still. Was show room condition till the day I sold it to my freind, whom 3 months later all but destroyed it.

Wrath.jpg

Back