POST WHAT YOUR RACING

(crew illogic @ Oct. 07 2006,07:12)
(1300hemibusa @ Oct. 06 2006,18
zzwhip.gif
)
(crew illogic @ Oct. 01 2006,07:01) btw thats an 03 le

ts9.jpg
you say the zx14 got his ass handed by who?  you?  I'd love to race you on my zx14 ...
ices_rofl.gif

133  60 foot you must have staged with your rear tire...
poke.gif
im  not worried about your  13.5. i would be more than willing to race you.  if you were lookin @ the reaction time, it was a flag start sot it is not relevant here.
I see that's why the 60 foot times are off ... Makes sense now that i see it's a flag start...

if the rt is 2.xxx and its a flag start. what would that have to do with the 60' time? the clock dont start till i move.

(crew illogic @ Oct. 07 2006,09:43) if the rt is 2.xxx and its a flag start. what would that have to do with the 60' time?  the clock dont start till i move.
Well that's good question and i have no clue .. But i can tell you that you will never run a 1.33 60 on that Busa in the picture... A 1.55 maybe but a 1.33 no way .It would take a long arm and one hell of a rider to see that kind of number.. I'm sure you have been to the track before, what 60 foots have you run before ? Surely you don't believe that time ticket do you?

It would have nothing to do with the 60 foot. You still have to go from the start to 60 foot to trip the clock.

(1300hemibusa @ Oct. 07 2006,13:34)
(crew illogic @ Oct. 07 2006,09:43) if the rt is 2.xxx and its a flag start. what would that have to do with the 60' time?  the clock dont start till i move.
Well that's good question  and i have no clue .. But i can tell you that you will never run a 1.33 60  on that Busa in the picture... A 1.55 maybe but a 1.33 no way .It would take a long arm and one hell of a rider to see that kind of number..  I'm sure you have been to the track before, what 60 foots have you run before ? Surely you don't believe that time ticket do you?
ohh no. never beleived it for a second. been kinda leary of there timer for a while. every once in a while you get some random time like this.

(crew illogic @ Oct. 08 2006,08:01)
(1300hemibusa @ Oct. 07 2006,13:34)
Well that's good question  and i have no clue .. But i can tell you that you will never run a 1.33 60  on that Busa in the picture... A 1.55 maybe but a 1.33 no way .It would take a long arm and one hell of a rider to see that kind of number..  I'm sure you have been to the track before, what 60 foots have you run before ? Surely you don't believe that time ticket do you?
ohh no.  never beleived it for a second.  been kinda leary of there timer for a while.  every once in a while you get some random time like this.
Very true the clocks do mess up from time to time , could be as simple as a leaf blowing in front of the photo cells .... I would guess you 9.50 pass was a mid 1.50 60 footer . Lookin at my old time tickets a 9.50 pass was 1.58 to 1.60 ... Anything in the 1.50s on stock wheel base is very good....
beerchug.gif

ive been racing alot this year. now ill be starting a new learning curve. just added swingarm extensions and spray. also have a brand new fuel controller comin that isnt even out yet.

This is the bike I run at the track now since I hurt My 05 LE.best to date on this little booger is 9.32@145mph

resized.JPG

Back