My new trailer CuSToMiZeD!

BUSA_CHeMiST

Donating Member
Registered
Well i purchased this 6 1/2 x 13 V-Nose about a month and a half ago.  Been waiting on all the custom pieces to arrive and been trying to find time to install them all! Still have a few more mods to do..

-diamond plating covering entire inside of ramp door
-mounts or wheels, tool box, and bike stand
-flip down piece on ramp door
-some sort of electrical outlet to plug battery tender in

Well, here are the pics!!

Pic 1 of 7
First view of outside of trailer...

101_0884.jpg

Looks good! What kind of rod did you use for your gear?

For some reason the camera sucks and is making the flooring look all baby blue!! yeah, its not, its a slate grey, closest color in flooring to match the darker grey of my bike.

Flooring is a PVC style that is interlocking from LOWES. If u can notice, it is the coin texture and very heavy duty.

Was fun to mod the trailer a little, give the bike a break!
cool.gif

Looks good!  What kind of rod did you use for your gear?
Went to lowes, and in the closet section they have some wooden dowel rods and some matel ones. Found the metal one, was 1.5 " diameter and had to cut it to fit. Bought the stainless mounts and slid one side in and the other rests in the "U-SHAPED" mount on opposite side.

VERY sturdy, have all that gear on it and it's not even trying to bend or bow in the middle.

Looks good!  What kind of rod did you use for your gear?
Went to lowes, and in the closet section they have some wooden dowel rods and some matel ones.  Found the metal one, was 1.5 " diameter and had to cut it to fit.  Bought the stainless mounts and slid one side in and the other rests in the "U-SHAPED" mount on opposite side.  

VERY sturdy, have all that gear on it and it's not even trying to bend or bow in the middle.
Still need to do that mod along with mounting the spare wheel.

thanks guys. Its a fun project. But, my baby is feelin a bit neglected even though i got her the new travel home.

AWESOME !!!
beerchug.gif

just asking.......the d-ring locations for the straps seem far forward, does the bike sit stiff or does it it wiggle some?
I like to see them located near center of bike area.

AWESOME !!!
beerchug.gif

just asking.......the d-ring locations for the straps seem far forward, does the bike sit stiff or does it it wiggle some?
I like to see them located near center of bike area.
Bike doesn't wiggle at all. I was not too sure where I was gonna put them, and After drilling the holes i kinda wished they were a bit farther back myself for asthetic purposes.

But everything in there is very secure, i've put about 400 miles or so on the trailer with the busa in it and it hasn't moved an inch

thumb_up.gif

Back