is this trailer worth $3500

outlaw96u

Registered
Is this trailer worth $3500?
Enclosed Trailer 6" x 12"
V-nose - Ramp door - 3500 lb axle with EZ lube - Advantech flooring that is twice as strong as plywood - RV side door latch with dead bolt - Thick .030 aluminum skin - Diamond plate splash guard and trim - Interior 12 volt light - Flow-Thru side vents - Alloy wheels upgrade - Steel belted radial tires - spare include, only 1600 miles.

trailer 6.jpg

trailer 5.jpg

trailer 4.jpg

trailer 3.jpg

trailer 2.jpg

trailer 1.jpg

For $3500 I'd expect a new 6x12 with LED lighting and etc. For $3500 used it should be an aluminum frame. Just my $.02

A little steep 4 an average used trailer IMO. I'd try 2 talk him down and if he doesn't budge I'm sure you'll be able 2 find a better deal

I likey that tandem wheel for $3200, makes me want to get my old 250 TZR and Busa and head to the mountains...

Should have kept that little bike after getting it street titled. The 250 had a dry clutch 60hp and weighed nothing, great for the dragon.
The Busa is perfect for Cherohola skyway....

tzr250sp.jpg

BB

Love the TZR used to race them in the Yamaha past masters in UK

I loved that little bike, it was not mint but I should have fixed it and kept it. The parts had to come from Japan, mine was a 1992 TZR250RSp. Inverted forks, 90 degree twin, de-restricted as the Japanese 250's came restricted from the factory for home use.

We stopped selling them in 1987 in Canada. USA never got them.

An absolute blast to ride and now they are so bloody expensive in any condition to buy.

BB

I paid a little over $2500 for a 6x12 v nose cargo south trailer. Came with everything mentioned plus led lighting.

Back