My new ride!

That 'Busa is gorgeous! You obviously have excellent taste in motorcycles. It would be sweet if you could keep the Gixxer as well. That would be the start of a really nice stable of bikes. :thumbsup:

Like Jules said thats the one i wanted for ever. Not sure how i could get it form canada. Are you coming to the Bash next month.

No, as much as I would love to go I have a very limited number of holidays in a year and all of them are pretty much scheduled already for various motorcycle and sportscar racing events so no Spring Bash this year.

Congrats on the Busa.Good looking bike:thumbsup:. the Gixer is very nice,sure yu want to get rid of it?

No, I don't WANT to get rid of it but due to time and money restrictions I think it would be a good idea for me to sell. My other hobbies are cycling (road/mtn/downhill) and cars (autox) so I have to keep the number of toys under control, especially the ones that cost insurance $. Plus my boys and I have 8 bicycles in the garage already so space is at a premium in the spring/summer/fall before the car goes back in for the winter!

Back