My new ride!

bazooki

Registered
Well, the day has finally come....I registered my Busa yesterday, gave the province a little more revenue to use (along with the insurance company) and will put the plates on tonight. I have wanted a Busa since it was introduced in 99 and now my dream has arrived! Now to hit the streets.

It is pretty stock with D&D slip ons, 1" risers, braided line, and Bridgestone 20's. Very sweet.:cheerleader:

my busa 007.jpg

Last edited:
nice!!! Now remove the Reflectors and Trim the tail up a little bit and that will be one bad ass Beast!

Almost forgot....with the new Busa in then the old Gixxer is out! Anybody who would like my old ride.....

July 25-07 moto 006.jpg

Congrats on the Busa! I like that old Gixxer. What's the going price for it?

OMG.. that is the bike my husband has been talking about since I met him!!

Yeah, its a 1996 which is the first year of this gen and one of the few you'll still see with this one year original paint. It was a pretty massive jump in performance and handling over the previous gen and the reviews were all raves. Thats why I bought it originally because I had also wanted it since its intro in 96. This one has 60,000 km and will probably list it in the Trader for around $4000 CDN. Pretty mint for the vintage.

:beerchug: Congrats!! Good looking 'Busa!

I like the Gixxer tooo!! Always wanted one of thoes.

I am going to miss the Gixxer when it sells.....this is the bike that was designed using Kevin Schwantz's GP500 bike as a template and it handles like a 600....I'll miss doing my slalom runs around the manhole covers!

Almost forgot....with the new Busa in then the old Gixxer is out! Anybody who would like my old ride.....
Like Jules said thats the one i wanted for ever. Not sure how i could get it form canada. Are you coming to the Bash next month.

Last edited:
Back