My new plan...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
Okay, I have a new plan. If the busa is totalled (looks like it might be) I'm gonna let it go. I'm looking at selling my truck and just keeping my SHO (once running) and getting out of debt and going to MMI. Looking at learning to build engines, Dyno tune, then learn to build turbo kits. Basicly, my plan is to learn some stuff, then move to Northern VA, stay in my area here, or move to VA Beach and open up a custom bike shop... becoming a sponsor here of course. What do yall think?

I would keep the bike if you can get it cheap. Looks like very little damage to me...should be back to new shape for $2000 or less.

(hondpwr @ Apr. 25 2007,23:51) I would keep the bike if you can get it cheap. Looks like very little damage to me...should be back to new shape for $2000 or less.
I don't know. If it can be fixed, it will be. Call me tomorrow, we'll discuss what was done between us.
wink.gif

A plan for YOUR future is worth Millions more than a Bike ! You can always buy another bike, but a real future you like is PRICELESS  
super.gif

I say, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOR IT  
jump9.gif

I am all about working for self. If you can build and market your product, whatever it finally is, you only answer to yourself. And the wife.

Glad you are ok.

I say full speed ahead bro! - Im doin somethin similar (but with diesel engines in cars/trucks...duh
all_coholic.gif
) this fall!!!

we can be study-buddies n trade cliff-notes on class
beerchug.gif

n maybe we'll both learn how NOT to throw chix off the back of these things!
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Sounds good, remember you can make money by buying back the bike and parting it out
wink.gif

(BigDiesel @ Apr. 26 2007,00:51) n maybe we'll both learn how NOT to throw chix off the back of these things!
all_coholic.gif
I think these pipes are cursed... first you, then me.
tounge.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Apr. 26 2007,00:56) Sounds good, remember you can make money by buying back the bike and parting it out  
wink.gif
depending on buy back price, I was gonna do that. If totalled, engine and exhaust will at least be sold...

I would love to go to MMI. I was going to do it a while back until I called and found out it would have ran me about $18k. Got to much to worry about to lay down tha kind of $$ out of the blue. If you have the means go for it, it would pay off big time in the long run. You are our hope yami, get us a custom sport bike show on Discovery.
beerchug.gif

Sound good! If you can put your self to that test!
beerchug.gif

Back