My new bike!!!

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
sup all,
for once i am not makin a post of my new mods...
i decided it was time to teach the wife how to ride and i really wanted a bike to throw around and not fuss over like the busa...
so the dilema was i need a bike stable enough to teach someone on, but fun enough so as not to bore me when not on the busa, and maybe even refine my own riding skills...
there really is only one bike that does this perfectly.
the Suzuki Sv650.
i found a 2001 with 5500 miles, on ebay in perfect condition, i mean absolutly brand new condition! i paid $3900 to a super cool guy who threw in a few extras, it was 100 miles away and Grabntwist from this board graciusly went with me to go pick it up and ride it back, THANX BRO!
we brought it home on thrusday and i rode everyday since then, all i can say is;
this is THEE most fun bike i ever ridin, i was fully impressed at its performance and it far exceeded my expectations.
the bike is simply a blast to ride, its comfy, super smooth at any speed, crazy amount of torque, power wheelies in first. and handles perfectly.
anyway enough with my bable here are the pics! enjoy.

HPIM1487.jpg

HPIM1501.jpg

HPIM1499.jpg

HPIM1494.jpg

here is a pic of the simple clean dash

HPIM1504.jpg

here are some pics with my busa

HPIM1489.jpg

HPIM1500.jpg

HPIM1508.jpg

and last here is a pic of just the busa and a shot of the spencer top clamp and the new resavoir caps...

HPIM1505.jpg

HPIM1496.jpg

and thats all of them, if you got any questions let me know!

<!--EDIT|SPEEDEMON
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146433599 -->

Congrats Kelly on your first bike! Im sure you'll be hooked in no time..

I must say although I hadn't slept in about 18 hours and we were up in North Jersey and it was a bit on the cold side toward the end of the ride it was truely a pleasure to ride that bike.

I had heard many good things about the lil' SV but untill you ride one you don't know what you're missin'. It had great torque everywhere and decent power. It pulled nice and hard at 100+! (Sorry Ez) Had to do it. Just sheer flickablity, light and short wheelbased made it a true pleasure.

Like I have always said.. I hate all other bikes out there. Whenever I ride anyone's bike I want one... The SV is definitly something to think about in the future.

Goodluck Kelly Kells..
biggrin.gif

thanx everyone, i deff am enjoying it more than her right now, but she is still learning, i am sure once she gets the hang of it she will love it!

Cool pics! Hope your wife enjoys the bike (Er, that means YOU will need to get your butt off of it long enough for her to ride it!
smile.gif
)

My son has an '05 SV650S. He loves it.

Niice! Congrats on the bike...the SV is definitely a blast to learn on and a blast to have.

I'm lookin at gettin me one as soon as the funds can afford it. A better beginner bike is hard to find.
thumbs-up.gif

Back