My K8 With a Few Mods

Dobieman

Registered
Here is my Busa with a few mods, bike is geared towards comfort and tasteful style. Not into bling,stretch....

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

Now a few mods.

Yosh R77 4-1 full system Carbon Fiber
IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2270_001.jpg

The reflector bracket license plate mod combined with Custom Dynamics LED plate
IMG_2274.jpg

Pazzos
IMG_2277.jpg

Delrin mirror extenders
IMG_2280.jpg

Buell pegs
IMG_2290.jpg

Left side without the bazooka
IMG_2285.jpg

The photo supervisor  
laugh.gif

IMG_2289.jpg

So my polished and stretched 04' isn't tasteful? You want comfort, ride a stretched bike.

Nice,I have the same bike with the same pipe. Go to roaringtoyz.com and check out the chrome plated billet kanji plug for the left side exhaust mounting hole. I think you'll like it and it cleans up that spot nicely! Keep up the good work!

Ok looks good! Where can I get the mirror extenders? (Middleburg, fl)
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-GSXR-and-Hayabusa-1-mirror-spacers-extensions_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713Q2em15

3Q2el1262QQcategoryZ35580QQihZ021QQitemZ310038338055QQtcZphoto" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">Ebay Link</a>

never thought about the mirror extenstions though cause when i wear my jacket i have a hell of a time seeing around my elbows

Great bike. Notice any power difference with the Yoshi?

Love the Dobie. I've had about 12 myself. Good tastes in bikes and dogs.
beerchug.gif

Great bike. Notice any power difference with the Yoshi?

Love the Dobie.  I've had about 12 myself. Good tastes in bikes and dogs.  
beerchug.gif
No power difference from what I can tell early on, if anything maybe the torque curve changed slightly
The bottom pulling from a light feels just a tad bit softer but I may just be revving it less because its louder than stock  
dunno.gif

I left the baffle in and think the sound is perfect for me. Nice growl at higher RPM without being obnoxious. In cruise mode its very stealthy. You can feel the weight difference right away and the look is pure sex.

Dobies rule  
coolold.gif

Back