My Girl's GSXR

where can i get the prints?? How much for them??

But it seems like DIY is not possible though...need a tub to do it.

And I strongly believe this thing will seriously stain your bathtub if you are considering that idea.

WoW~!!~ That is very nice~!~

Hate to say it but,,,,,,,,,,,,your Busa will have to stand out quite nicely to take turned heads away from her ride~!~

Guessing if you make a "commercial" offering you need to pony up as a sponsor :)

neat process... should go well to the show guys...

Guessing if you make a "commercial" offering you need to pony up as a sponsor :)

neat process... should go well to the show guys...

Sorry guys. A moderator has put the other thread on hold. About 3-weeks ago, I sent a message to Doug (CAPTAIN) asking about my options. Looks like I need to go back to Cappy before we get that thread back up. Hang on a minute. :please:

Sorry guys. A moderator has put the other thread on hold. About 3-weeks ago, I sent a message to Doug (CAPTAIN) asking about my options. Looks like I need to go back to Cappy before we get that thread back up. Hang on a minute. :please:

I guess I just wasted 20 minutes searching for it. LOL

DAMN!!!!!! Houston...we have a problem...more attention than the busa!! COME ON!!! That is one hot bike!! Great job!

DAMN!!!!!! Houston...we have a problem...more attention than the busa!! COME ON!!! That is one hot bike!! Great job!

It's true! And now we just did the front fender, and the Yosh Carbon Fiber sleeve of her exhaust in matching orange carbon fiber. It is getting hotter and hotter by the day!
SG106262-2.jpg

But don't worry. I am re-doing the Busa with something else you have never seen before. It will be done before the Seattle International Bike Show, Dec 11th. If you live in the area find the Full Tilt Riders booth. I should have both bikes there.

Last edited:
Here it is with the exhaust done
DSCN3699.jpg
[/IMG]
And that funky matt gray piece that covers the intake under the light done.
DSCN3705.jpg
[/IMG]

I used a lightening pattern over red on the Busa and it turned out OK, but doesn't say POW & WOW like this one does. So I am starting over on that one. Look out for it in about a month.???

Back