My Girl's GSXR

I seen that process on tv onetime. I forgot what they was doing it on. You know what! It was on orange county choppers when they did that camo chopper. They use that process for the cammi rifals

Ive seen that too...it was on OCC build. It was a camo bike build. They showed how the part was lowered into a tank of the stuff...came out camo-d. Was realy cool....did NOT know you can do carbon. Great find and cool idea.
Oh...and both look good:laugh:
Post up a link to where you got this done:please:

Yikes!!! She is awesome.:thumbsup: When you two get divorced, send her my way..... you lucky dog!

You have a hot bike and a hot wife, what a life.......better than winning the lotto.:cheerleader: Good Luck with the Gixxer.....they like wheelies.

So does that finish last like regular paint? Or does it fade and get junky looking fast like the "carbon fiber" mirrors/ interior kits do?

After about 4 months, it still looks awesome. There are doing the same thing on wheels for cars and trucks, so you know it has to be durable. It also has an automotive grade clearcoat over it. But just like anything, you hit it hard enough or apply sharp objects and I am sure you can do the same kind of damage you would do to your stock paint.

Give me a minute boys, I have a meeting with these guys Tuesday. We bought a couple sets of wheels that we are gona hook up. I'l come back on next week with information.

Thats Hot and nice to see something different!!..thats the method they use for those faux carbon levers and mirrors..

please list where you got that done??Im sure alot are interested..not to steal your idea but I guess....yeah!!

Ps.You get those parts ok I sent ya??

Man, I'd be saying "I heard something weird, when you rode by me, let me take it out for a little bit, and see what's wrong".

You sure you didn't do what my Pop did ? When my sister was 14 he bought a 72 Cutlas with a 350 rocket in it, and told her, and my mom, "what it's for her, Yeah I'm going to drive it sometimes, but when she's 16 it's hers".

I'll never forget the day my sister came home with her license. ::11

Well it's official. I am set up to be the MC representative for the company doing this process. I am starting a new thread to show examples of the stuff we are doing.

Thanks

Back