My girlfriends amazing power.

If a girl friend has issues and or arguments, it is time to show her the door! It will NEVER get better. After they eat the one food that stops sex, your toast. (wedding cake) Get one who lets you do what you want and loves you for who you are.

As my Col. Always said, "I am an expert in where my sentences are going and I don't need your help."

Sent from my GSB v3.6 ODEXed using Tapatalk

i dont have a bunch to offer in the conversation so i will make it simple....first if your not married.....DONT EVER GET MARRIED!!!!!!

Was that simple enough? Remember the four F's....Thats all you need to know. If you dont know them ask around cause i cant give them on here. :rulez:

i dont have a bunch to offer in the conversation so i will make it simple....first if your not married.....DONT EVER GET MARRIED!!!!!!

Was that simple enough? Remember the four F's....Thats all you need to know. If you dont know them ask around cause i cant give them on here. :rulez:
+10,000
They change and not for the better-we dont and it pisses them off big time!!
Marriage is a crime commited against stupid/sick men [me] but I got better and showed the female Hitler the door.
"Buisness" women are cheaper and you can always get a newer model. :thumbsup:

If a girl friend has issues and or arguments, it is time to show her the door! It will NEVER get better. After they eat the one food that stops sex, your toast. (wedding cake) Get one who lets you do what you want and loves you for who you are.

+10,000
They change and not for the better-we dont and it pisses them off big time!!
Marriage is a crime commited against stupid/sick men [me] but I got better and showed the female Hitler the door.
"Buisness" women are cheaper and you can always get a newer model. :thumbsup:

I have a strange feeling that the women aren't to blame in your guys' cases... :whistle:

I have a strange feeling that the women aren't to blame in your guys' cases... :whistle:

^^Says the doormat to the womans lib headquarters.

I will say this....search long and hard and sample all the merchandise you can before you settle down. If at first you dont succede try again? But keep in mind each failure costs dearly!

Back