Girlfriends money and things.

newman

Registered
Do you know when your other half wants to spend some money, mine says "I've been thinking" or "do you know what". Whenever she says this my blood runs cold, she can spend whatever she wants I dint mind but it usually means more decorating AAAAAAHHHHHH. Also what about furniture moving sometime I go out and when I get in I think I'm in the wrong house as all the furniture has been changed around :laugh:. While I'm at it when I go to the pub on a Monday my girlfriend lets me have £40 we don't know why I get this amount and if I have any money left over it mysteriously disappears from my wallet overnight and ends up in her purse. Don't ask about the temporary sambuca ban.:whistle:

First off does she work. If yes then spending money to redecorate is something they will do. If no work and all your money, then sack up move the furniture back and return the drapes for your money back and keep it in the other pocket for the next night at the pub.

I will agree with Rainbow on the part you said she lets me have........I dont think I made it past the part where you said she is a girlfriend not a wife. I understand the whole thing these days about not wanting to marry and just live together...but it is still your money.

agreed. if she's spending her own money, then she can spend it as she wants. and the next time she wants to go shopping, tell her you want a bj before she leaves. and the quality will decide exactly how much she'll be shopping.

Lynne has let me say I'm not under her thumb :laugh:. We share our money I weren't complaining honest. She has just bought two pairs of shoes though and her leather coat has just arrived. But I did talk her into buying a 3D TV and a surround sound system.:thumbsup:. Plus she did buy me my Busa sorry our Busa. :bowdown:. She's lovely to me, and she's looking over my shoulder as I type this. Anyway she's just taken one of our dogs out the rotten cow, oh hello dear, I didn't mean to type that it's the heat ,I think I've got sun stroke, oh no where's my Sambuca oh year it's down the sink. I think i'll stop typing now I'm going dizzy.

Lynne has let me say I'm not under her thumb :laugh:. We share our money I weren't complaining honest. She has just bought two pairs of shoes though and her leather coat has just arrived. But I did talk her into buying a 3D TV and a surround sound system.:thumbsup:. Plus she did buy me my Busa sorry our Busa. :bowdown:. She's lovely to me, and she's looking over my shoulder as I type this. Anyway she's just taken one of our dogs out the rotten cow, oh hello dear, I didn't mean to type that it's the heat ,I think I've got sun stroke, oh no where's my Sambuca oh year it's down the sink. I think i'll stop typing now I'm going dizzy.

:rofl::rofl: i feel your pain dude... :rofl::rofl:

my wifes makes almost double what i do, sad to say that me being in the military almost 7 years, so she's pays for my toys including the busa:cheerleader:

Hahahahahahahahah shes got your nads and she knows it. Just wait until you get married! I love my wife but we don't share our money. I tried that before and it doesn't work unless both people have control. I pay a higher % of the bills because I make more than she does but what we have left over is ours to spend on whatever we like. If I want a part for my Busa I buy it, if she wants new shoes, she buys it.

P.S. If you don't want her to take back the left over money she "let you have for the pub" DRINK IT ALL AWAY!

i dunno man....i have a great marriage and like i said before she makes almost double than me, comes home and cooks, cleans, washes my clothes and loves to pamper me, all the guys love her and are jealous when they meet her....a lady in the streets and a freak in the bed, the sex is great:laugh:. i like what the wifes says.....i wear the pants and she controls the zipper:laugh: we have joint accounts on everything, but every marriage/relationship is different, but for real one has to be the dominent one, you both can't be. being able to talk to each other and conversation is the key to success and beleive me i speak my mind to her lol. so to sum it up yes i have great marriage:cheerleader:

Back