jealous girlfriend

tourbus

Registered
I love this .org i spend alot of time on it learning,laughing,meeting new people,etc. well this hasnt gone un-noticed by the little lady she thinks theres women on here or something, she says i dont care anymore and that all i care about is the busa and the org. well she's right! no she's just kidding with me but i do want everyone to know i enjoy the wealth of info that is shared here. I havnt met anybody in person off the org but feel if i did we could go riding, have a beer etc and id feel like id been with a life long friend, thanks for the fun everybody see ya in april
beerchug.gif

Just gave my wife about 3 orgasms (I only had 1, I'm jealous), put her to sleep and jumped on here...you just have to know how to prioritize.

(tourbus @ Oct. 27 2006,20:03) I love this .org i spend alot of time on it learning,laughing,meeting new people,etc. well this hasnt gone un-noticed by the little lady she thinks theres women on here or something, she says i dont care anymore and that all i care about is the busa and the org. well she's right! no she's just kidding with me but i do want everyone to know i enjoy the wealth of info that is shared here. I havnt met anybody in person off the org but feel if i did we could go riding, have a beer etc and id feel like id been with a life long friend, thanks for the fun everybody see ya in april
beerchug.gif
Tell her to do what my girl, Amy did.....she joined up, got a username and now if she needs to talk or has chores for me.....she just sends me a pm.
biggrin.gif

Works pretty good.

Another thing is......get her completely involved in everything going on. Tell her about people who are moving or getting new jobs. Riders who crash, Arguements, meet n greets, ...etc. Then she will feel part of it and not so worried.

DD

(Devil Dog @ Oct. 27 2006,22:27)
(tourbus @ Oct. 27 2006,20:03) I love this .org i spend alot of time on it learning,laughing,meeting new people,etc. well this hasnt gone un-noticed by the little lady she thinks theres women on here or something, she says i dont care anymore and that all i care about is the busa and the org. well she's right! no she's just kidding with me but i do want everyone to know i enjoy the wealth of info that is shared here. I havnt met anybody in person off the org but feel if i did we could go riding, have a beer etc and id feel like id been with a life long friend, thanks for the fun everybody see ya in april
beerchug.gif
Tell her to do what my girl, Amy did.....she joined up, got a username and now if she needs to talk or has chores for me.....she just sends me a pm.
biggrin.gif

Works pretty good.

Another thing is......get her completely involved in everything going on.  Tell her about people who are moving or getting new jobs.  Riders who crash,  Arguements, meet n greets, ...etc.  Then she will feel part of it and not so worried.

DD
Yep, thats why Spoiled Busa is on here!

(Over_Easy @ Oct. 27 2006,20:08) Just gave my wife about 3 orgasms (I only had 1, I'm jealous), put her to sleep and jumped on here...you just have to know how to prioritize.
I noticed you edited your post after it was submitted. Did you up the numbers there or what?? LOL
wink.gif

(RCKTMAN @ Oct. 27 2006,20:42) post a picture of your women, so we will know what your working with.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Aw, god. That just cracked me up for some reason.
ices_rofl.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Busa_05 @ Oct. 27 2006,22:12)
(RCKTMAN @ Oct. 27 2006,20:42) post a picture of your women, so we will know what your working with.....
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Aw, god. That just cracked me up for some reason.  
ices_rofl.gif
You and me both... We all think alike here..
Show me whatcha wurkin wit..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

my wife reads my post and helps me put up picturse....and if she thows out statements...even with a smile...there is something in the background...so .....react to it

my wife is the same way. She doesn't like me reading mags, checking out the org. , ride'n or ride'n buddies coming over/ calling. I guess I eat sleep busa
super.gif

I heard a few comments from the wives at the meet and great in Eureka Springs. "now I get it" "now I see why he spends some much time there". You should have made it and brought her there!

so we will know what your working with.....[/Quote]

laugh.gif
that means so I can save it
laugh.gif

My G/F was the same way until I explained how all this works. I hope she can come to a M&G soon.

laugh.gif

(Professor @ Oct. 28 2006,07:15) I heard a few comments from the wives at the meet and great in Eureka Springs. "now I get it" "now I see why he spends some much time there". You should have made it and brought her there!
+1000000

If you can make time to attend a MNG or a Bash, I highly recommend that you do it and take your significant other if you can. There is a camaraderie that is tangible and cannot be truely felt on the board.

Don

Back