My girlfriends amazing power.

newman

Registered
My girlfriend has got this amazing power, she thinks she can read my mind, she know's what I'm going to say with just a few words out of my mouth, It's amazing, I think she gets it wrong about 100% of the time, but I have to congratulate her on her persistence.
Also she thinks I should have this power too but the better version in that I should be able to read her mind before she says anything, I'm practicing but I don't think I'll ever get it right, so if anybody's got any tips please let me know, i will be eternally grateful. Dave.

In my experience you'll have a 95%+ accuracy rate if you assume the following.

1. If you're comfortable, get off your ass and look busy.

2. If you have more than $20 in your wallet, she knows it's not yours, and expects it returned.

3. Your friends are jerks. While she already knows this, she wants you to talk about how they all piss you (her) off.

4. Never, ever smile. It makes you look guilty. Of what? Well, that's not for you to know.

I gave up on that a long time ago, just learn to say yes dear with a straight face and all is good. :laugh:

I'm lucky she won't let me do nothing, she says it makes her feel uncomfortable. :thumbsup:.Yea if i have any money in my wallet it disappears. :laugh:. And I have been told to stop laughing, I forget why but it was in the pub. Of course I don't mind this as she's a diamond.
But then again I can be a miserable sod at times.

I hate when a woman does that to me. Idiots.

I will stop in mid sentence and when she looks at me as if what? I will say if you want to hear what I have to say listen, or I will clam up.
The surprised look always gets me.

i just tell her she's pretty .
i love you honey
and of course i'm sorry for what i don't know but it seems to work!

My tip :whistle: Don't marry her if you think that esp trick is annoying now, step through time 15 years :laugh:

You guys are so funny ( not in control ) :laugh: Back to riding :thumbsup:

Make sure there's no hint of sarcasm in your voice when saying yes dear. I haven't lived this long without some skills :whistle:

Any of you guys caught the news out of California lately, garbage disposal uses, etc.

A happy wife = a livable life for you.
A miserable wife = hell on earth.
No wife = A happy guy who will soon find a new love for his right hand.

Choose your battles wisely.:rulez:

All women are crazy, you just gotta find one with a level of insanity that you can handle.

:poke:

hubbynops.jpg

vs.

wifenops.jpg

Back