My Garage Door knob

Billy Busa

Banned
I accidently locked my german shepherd in the garage when i went to the store today.
When i got back from the store i heard a bunch of whining scratching and barking coming from garage. When i opened the garage door i could not believe what my german shepherd did to the door knob.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work:laugh:

Wow, I have a 105 lb Shep myself. I'll have to remember not to lock him in the garage. :laugh:

Be glad he didn't do what a lab of mine did years ago, he chewed a hole in the garage door.

Wow! That should give you some idea of what's going to happen to a burglar's leg if he breaks in.

--Wag--

:laugh:Poor Jack, i think he chipped a tooth.
I cant believe my dog could do that with his teeth, unbelievable.
He has separation anxiety when ever i leave him alone because i am usually always with him.
I have two German Shepherds, Jack and Jill.
Here is a pic, Jack is the one on the right with his tongue sticking out a little:
displayimage.php

I went through the seperation thing with mine also. He ripped every single mini blind down in the house. He is fine now, he just lays down in his crate and sleeps. That is pretty impressive work your dog did! Glad he didn't get angry at the busa :laugh:

DSC_0052.jpg

Last edited:
I went through the seperation thing with mine also. He ripped every single mini blind down in the house. He is fine now, he just lays down in his crate and sleeps. That is pretty impressive work your dog did! Glad he didn't get angry at the busa :laugh:
Nice pic, I love dogs, dogs are great. Most dogs will do anything for their master and family if you raise them right and never raise your hand and hit them. Dogs are a lot like kids.

I love it when animals stick their tongue out like that....it's so cute. Those are two beautiful dogs you have.

Back