my first day at kilkare drag strip

i dont know if i have all of his mods but what i have is this
1. alien head
2. pc3 with brock street map
3. lowered 2inches with brock lowering links
4. lowered the front and strapped with brocks strap....starting to see a pattern here
5. air box mod
6. did a filter mod. using stock filter,cut out the metal outer lining except for the corners. this did make a diff i think
7. -1 +2 on the sprockets
8. about a half tank of 89 pump gas

it really is a lot more fun than i thought it would be. I also never understood how hard it really is. i mean not hard i guess as much as it is, technique. it is very subtle indeed.

i dont know if i have all of his mods but what i have is this
1. alien head
2. pc3 with brock street map
3. lowered 2inches with brock lowering links
4. lowered the front and strapped with brocks strap....starting to see a pattern here
5. air box mod
6. did a filter mod. using stock filter,cut out the metal outer lining except for the corners. this did make a diff i think
7. -1 +2 on the sprockets
8. about a half tank of 89 pump gas

Hmm....that's pretty much everything.

Do the PAIR mod and try SHELL 87 gas to see if the MPH picks up... :beerchug:

i did the pair valve also. I had used 87 untill this last time. my times were much much better this time but gas wasn't the issue for sure. lowering it did. gonna switch back to 87 for this next week on the 8th when i head back out. looking to get it down in the mid 9.85 range maybe. I still think that as its set up i can get squeek out a 9.79 possibly. gonna drop the tire pressure some more. it was around 33psi. while i really didnt experience any spin i think it would help so i can hit it a little harder...might even get a gallon of mr11 and put in it. that would help for sure

Back