My dealer just got in a 2008

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
It's a grey and black...it sure as heck ain't black and grey.

And I was hoping with every fiber of my being the tail would be o.k. in person.

Pictures do not do the tail justice...that is the ugliest piece of molded plastic I have ever seen on two wheels.

OMG  
eek2.gif

Wow, every shread of wanting a '08 just went out the window, until maybe someone designs a new aftermarket tail.

The Busa hump/single seat deal is one of my favorite parts of the Busa...the '08 though  
crazy.gif
 it has morphed into my least favorite part of the bike, it's untolerable.

What the hell were they (Suzuki) thinking...

Anyway..if you haven't seen it in person yet, and the tail doesn't blow you away, be wary when you go see it in person....I think I'm scarred for life  
tounge.gif

Seriously, the tail is FUGULY  
guns.gif

Yeah Suzuki did some great things with the engine but I have to agree on the tail section it is ulgy. I am sure someone wil mold a better after market tail section for it. Most likely will get rid of the Factory buld and replace them with LED's

I think the tail looks great. It's the mud flap and exhaust cans that kill it for me...
sad.gif

Good thing the tail sits behind you while your on the bike and you dont have to look at it while riding!
beerchug.gif

I just went down to the local Cycle Barn at lunch and asked when they were getting their 08's and the salesman told me 2-3 months! I said "what"? The guys on the east coast and southwest are already riding em and you wont have them for 3 more months. USELESS!
crazy.gif

I went and sat on a black & orange today. I must say I don't agree about the tail. It looks much better to me in person than in the pictures. Better brakes, a few more ponies, not a bad deal.

Was at the stealer asking, they're not sure when it's coming in. Asked him how much and he said retail price...

Back