MY custom paint sketches

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
a sketch of what will be on my bike. the bike will be in black and white with accents of red. the kanji side will have a few white flowers flowing back from the framed kanji. the kanji will be on the other side of the bike.

the warrior and tiger will be in black and white with a few red accent flames in the same general area as the kanji on the other side. i want the bike mostly black.

IMG_1645.JPG

that is gonna be INSANE!!!!!!!! cant wait to see the finished product!!

the white blobs to the top left outside the red frame of the kanji will be white flowers. the red frame will look like brush stroke along with a brush stroke kanji.

picture like this but only on the side panel, the rest of the bike solid black.

IMG_1837.JPG

i'll start a new thread when i start painting in a week, first i gotta do member "empty_pockets" custom lid he won for x-mas.

nice
cool.gif
We needa get lunch again some day, give me a shout!

Rev I like your work bro but I if you can get that Tiger and Samuri pulled off like the Sketch bro that is going to look SICK!!! From all your work I have seen so far I have to say this one is going to be on the Top of the list to me. John plastic's look Dope with the Dragon but these are going to look Awesome.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

All I have to say is "SKILL, SKILL, SKILL!!!!"

REV, you are 'Da Man!!

That scheme is going to be bad to the bone bro!!

thanks all. i'm finally doing one for "me"instead of "the business", since i'm personally into the "more is less" look i'm diggin' that my bike will be mostly black.

i like incorporating the 5 elements into the asian theme bikes. Gix's dragon bike has the flowers for earth, the water, the fire, the wind, and the frame is the metal.

Back