My cars are faster than my Modded Busa!

This colt ran pretty good.:thumbsup:

S&M7601A.jpg

Thanks- and man a LOT of hate!

Faster is a term reguarding trap speed, and yes its FASTER! The Colt would go 9's if I had a real tire on it.

Turbo kit for the busa in the works to try and "fix" the issue! :)

Thanks- and man a LOT of hate!

Faster is a term reguarding trap speed, and yes its FASTER! The Colt would go 9's if I had a real tire on it.

Turbo kit for the busa in the works to try and "fix" the issue! :)

:stoopid: yeah ok... i want whatever you are smoking...

Welcome Colt... :welcome:

They don't understand the type of racing you do... :whistle:

:stoopid: yeah ok... i want whatever you are smoking...

:rofl:

You guys are looking at ET's, he does a lot of roll racing so trap speed prevails on the big end... ;)

My stage1 turbo busa was fun. High 8's in the quarter, ran on 93 and could be rode everyday. But, when things went bad, they went BAD! Turbo's compound problems. After my second engine blew I sold the bike.

why would a turbo blow the engine? obviously I'm wrong but I thought the internals would be tough enough to handle the boost.

Welcome Colt... :welcome:

They don't understand the type of racing you do... :whistle:

:rofl:

You guys are looking at ET's, he does a lot of roll racing so trap speed prevails on the big end... ;)

So he ricer races so his little pinto is somehow faster than a busa... I still think hes smoking illegal things :whistle:

Looks like you need to learn to race the busa before spending your money on a turbo. Not trying to be nasty just truthful

So he ricer races so his little pinto is somehow faster than a busa... I still think hes smoking illegal things :whistle:

Ricer races? ???

You might want to check your history but if not for roll racing, the NHRA might not have even been formed... :laugh:

Back