My cars are faster than my Modded Busa!

coltboostin

Registered
Hello all-
Forum Newb from Cleveland. Have been around big turbo bikes for a while. Still have With Wade and Dennis from Motorhead-White Mike, and I know Busa Chris is on here...Picked up a Busa earlier this year and have been racing ever since! 2006, 4 over, air box mod, pipe and tune-172whp. 10.0@144mph with NO track prep and a cold stock tire (1.9 60 foot).

Probably going to turbo so I can trap faster than my cars!!! :lol:

Well take your bike to Dennis...leave it with him for a day or two...pick it back up...and launch yourself into the orbit every time you twist the throttle, like all us turbo heads do

hold on, you ran a 10 flat on your bike, and your colt runs a 10.5, how is the colt faster?

Welcome to the .org!

Love me some drag colt, pictures papapaplease

My stage1 turbo busa was fun. High 8's in the quarter, ran on 93 and could be rode everyday. But, when things went bad, they went BAD! Turbo's compound problems. After my second engine blew I sold the bike.

Last edited:
Hello all-
Forum Newb from Cleveland. Have been around big turbo bikes for a while. Still have With Wade and Dennis from Motorhead-White Mike, and I know Busa Chris is on here...Picked up a Busa earlier this year and have been racing ever since! 2006, 4 over, air box mod, pipe and tune-172whp. 10.0@144mph with NO track prep and a cold stock tire (1.9 60 foot).

Probably going to turbo so I can trap faster than my cars!!! :lol:

You must not know how to launch a busa if your running slower than a 10.5 :rofl::rofl::rofl:
silly n00b

Last edited:
Is this your Colt?
coltowner82-albums-my-colt-picture12789-1982-dodge-colt-side-view.jpg

I'm tryin to figure out how you get a 700hp shoping cart to run that slow??

:thumbsup::cheerleader::poke:

Last edited:
Hummmmmmmmmm :whistle: , a 10 sec Busa is slower than a 10.5 sec car :;):.

I don't understand, but then, I didn't get the NEW MATH when I was in school :laugh:

Anyway, :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :beerchug:

His signature saying the colt is faster than "your" imagination :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Silly ricer. He probly things harleys are faster than the busa too :laugh:

Back