My Busa is puttin up some crazy numbers....

Cody put me on your bike slammed and strapped and I will bust chris a## at stock wheelbase,slow ass cache.

GC - You are more than welcome to.  Had it not rained last weekend, I was planning on letting you take it down the track.  I'll be at PIR tonight, are you going to be able to come play?

Sorry BusaReds - didn't mean to hijack your thread.

<!--EDIT|Rockin C Racing
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128535932 -->

You wish goldie!  I had the highest mph all night, and ran 9.40's in BOTH lanes spinning 2nd and 3rd tonight....    where were you?!?!?!!  

all_coholic.gif

With his weight and an AIRSHIFTER, that is what he should be running.  
wink.gif
If he has race gas, it's even more believeable.  
biggrin.gif
Not in Florida...

The only guys near here running those numbers are stretched and spraying. Trust me i know..

2nd Pass
60' 1.517
330' 3.948
1/8 5.966@121.85
1000' 7.724
1/4 9.18@150.53

5.96 is riding the #### out of a stock wheelbase bike regardless who you are...

9.18 is faster than most very well tuned bikes and some bigbores (mine included) go in the FL humidity...

Those are some fast numbers for a stock wheel base. I believe E-Racer gets similar numbers on his stock wheel base bike.

Hey guys I exchanged messages with Brock on his Forum and he says 9.18 is the record for one of his tuned bikes.  This was run 2 yrs ago at Atco in NJ.
I planned on getting the CO2 tank filled so the airshifter would be armed and let Shane go at it again tomorrow but we have rain scheduled all weekeknd.  So it looks like it'll have to wait a week.
Also, be it noted, this bike has no ballast weight added to the front end (such as Brocks Brick).  
I have also run some slower ET's with higher MPH on my bike.  Like I stated I am 190 unsuited and have also run some high 40's low 50's at 148.
I am thinking of using all of "Brocks Tricks" against him and smash his stock Busa record which right now we are tied with at 9.18 with two more of "Brocks Tricks" left, the airbox lid and the Brick.  These plus the airshifter I should be able to get Shane's 60' at around 1.48-1.49 range and the ET around 9.15.
STOCK WHEELBASE------STOCK MOTOR

<!--EDIT|BusaReds
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128628302 -->

Sorry i didn't make it business before pleasure but wait till this monster comes out this weekend,boy a 1k never moved so good.I can't wait to pop chris in the head with a mini-bike.

RC,that would be cool.I haven't blasted the 1/4 with a 05 yet.

Buzzard ran a 9.28 @ 146 on his "stocker" last night, marginal traction past the 330' and he's an old guy, 200lbs.

yeah he is spraying unless they had some of the best air and some race fuel but still 160 with no spray stock motor is questionable.
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

yeah he is spraying unless they had some of the best air and some race fuel but still 160 with no spray stock motor is questionable.
rock.gif

rock.gif
my mph is higher than his. his 60' was better than mine by 1/10th and its due to him using the ultrasoft and im still using the crappy ol shinko.... also he is about 1.5" lower in front, and 2.5" lower in the rear than mine.

oh, and he has his own dyno for fine tuning

oh, and I was still stock gearing

oh, and I was still foot shifting

oh,,,,,, and I need another beer...
all_coholic.gif

rock.gif

quit bitching and buy my dyno if you gotta whine,i was talking about the post starter.......

Back