My busa has a problem a big one

LeDauz

Registered
You see my busa likes turn and loves straight aways but it has a problem a very very big one:boohoo: the autobahn is on the wrong continent. I mean seriously why is the autobahn way over there when there are so many busas in need of it here in america

Good point. Sometimes, she needs more than 10 - 15 sec of full breathing. So do I. :laugh:

Man would I love to get my busa on that. Mine tends to whine a little when I have to let off to quick also :rofl: Maybe we need to get something going to build here one in the US. Right through the middle of the good old USA:cheerleader: God knows I would never be home then. Man just thinking about it gives me chills:laugh:

You see my busa likes turn and loves straight aways but it has a problem a very very big one:boohoo: the autobahn is on the wrong continent. I mean seriously why is the autobahn way over there when there are so many busas in need of it here in america

To bad they took away the Unlimited speed limits in Montana, you would have just had to have gone North some.

Plan Your Trip To Montana

Man would I love to get my busa on that. Mine tends to whine a little when I have to let off to quick also :rofl: Maybe we need to get something going to build here one in the US. Right through the middle of the good old USA:cheerleader: God knows I would never be home then. Man just thinking about it gives me chills:laugh:

that would be nice.:thumbsup::cheerleader:

You are mistaken sir the Autobahn is not on the wrong continent your Busa is :laugh: Now grab your passport an ship that bad boy ....

hhhmmmmm

Why ship it???

Don't they make them better over there ??? I mean aren't the Busa labeled 1400 over there:laugh: could sworn I seen a pic of one of there with a 1400 label??? any Euro Busa owners here???

You are mistaken sir the Autobahn is not on the wrong continent your Busa is :laugh: Now grab your passport an ship that bad boy ....

hhhmmmmm

Why ship it???

Don't they make them better over there ??? I mean aren't the Busa labeled 1400 over there:laugh: could sworn I seen a pic of one of there with a 1400 label??? any Euro Busa owners here???

actually, and some1 jump in if i'm wrong here, but the euro version of the busa is serioulsy limited. there's a guy from the UK on here that has asked about removing some limiter that his bike has cuz it only rolls in the very low triples.

Funny, but I know for a fact there is NOTHING posted, so if it's not posted, it can't be enforced. There are a couple states along the northern rip that don't have posted speed limits on the e-ways.

So next summer you lead and I'll follow, we will use your post as a defense against our 180 + tickets.:banghead:

the autobahn is lame its always so busy or under construction and the no limit sections arent even that long. i would say track...or what i like doing is riding through twisties till i get to the middle of no where and find a long straight road and git r done...then ride some more, and some more.. and some more... and some more

actually, and some1 jump in if i'm wrong here, but the euro version of the busa is serioulsy limited. there's a guy from the UK on here that has asked about removing some limiter that his bike has cuz it only rolls in the very low triples.

My 09 Busa is limited due to tight EU emission controls I believe California model bikes are the same as the ones we buy?

However if you buy a TRE, Power Commander, Pipes and airfiler I dont think us brits are to far behind???

With regards to the autobahns you need to get on them early in the morning before the traffic, however you can still be charged if the Police feel that you are being reckless weaving in and out of traffic. If charged with this the penalty can be quite severe, also alot of the time they do put speed restrictions on if the weather is not so good. Again if you get caught speeding the penalty is quite severe.

I would stick to the track or drag strip.

the autobahn is lame its always so busy or under construction and the no limit sections arent even that long. i would say track...or what i like doing is riding through twisties till i get to the middle of no where and find a long straight road and git r done...then ride some more, and some more.. and some more... and some more

Where in the EU were/are you? I was stationed in western Germany and there were many autobahns worthy of a good 15-20 minute blast!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back