Does anyone know of this website?

KoolKat

Registered
Hello Everyone,
Yesterday I met a patient in my clinic for a very brief moment. He's a Busa rider that is recovering from a nasty MVA. He's doing very good though. He told me about a website, something "schnitz" or "schnitze", where you're supposed to be able to buy a kit that will allow you to to install a fatter wider tire, similar like hog riders with nice fat looking tire. I'm curious about this. I'm never going drag race my busa, yes I occasionally hit the autobahn at 175mph but not often. Mine will be more of a show bike, so this may be something worth looking at. Has anyone heard about this website? If so can you help me out with the accurate web address? If anyone knows about this kind of stuff and has an opinion on it, by all means let me know any pro vs cons, I'm alway open to suggestions!!! Until then...everyone be safe and have fun!!!
~KoolKat

Is this it?  
smile.gif
Click me!

yeah, what she said, she knows everything...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|jfksmith
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089229013 -->

She sure does....I LOVE THIS BOARD....!!! I've learned so much since I became a member here...(getting all emotional)hehehehe....and yes VABusa you do know lotss....it seems like everytime I'm reading a post you're in it giving your opion, sharing your knowledge....yup...we're listening...keep sharing:p

She sure does....I LOVE THIS BOARD....!!! I've learned so much since I became a member here...(getting all emotional)hehehehe....and yes VABusa you do know lotss....it seems like everytime I'm reading a post you're in it giving your opion, sharing your knowledge....yup...we're listening...keep sharing:p
I'm one fast chick with GOOGLE!
tounge.gif

smile.gif
Never been to the site until you asked for it, so I learned something new too...like that they have a forum for the drag racing gals!
biggrin.gif

....and yes VABusa you do know lotss....it seems like everytime I'm reading a post you're in it giving your opion, sharing your knowledge....yup...we're listening...keep sharing:p
Yeah, she runs 'er mouth all the time, errrrrrrrrrr, I mean she helps out a lot around here!
biggrin.gif

This is very similar to what I want to do to my bike....:cool:

<!--EDIT|KoolKat
Reason for Edit: "missing word"|1089243437 -->

blueBusa1a.jpg

....and yes VABusa you do know lotss....it seems like everytime I'm reading a post you're in it giving your opion, sharing your knowledge....yup...we're listening...keep sharing:p
Yeah, she runs 'er mouth all the time, errrrrrrrrrr, I mean she helps out a lot around here!
biggrin.gif
You cut me deep!  OUCH...

face7.gif
I still love ya though. And yes, I'm a stalker and a wierdo, and a pervert, and a freak. :laughL

biggrin.gif

face7.gif
I still love ya though. And yes, I'm a stalker and a wierdo, and a pervert, and a freak. :laughL
Don't I know it?! And with a gun no less!
tounge.gif

Don't go to wide unless you are going to just be going up and down the street lookig for ohhs and ahhhs.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

face7.gif
What the Hell?? You cut Michelle, you are in big trouble. The Green Dragon is in flight.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

face7.gif
What the Hell?? You cut Michelle, you are in big trouble. The Green Dragon is in flight.  
wow.gif
biggrin.gif
Yeah, this'll prolly cause Rev to have another knee jerk reaction and ban all guys except him from talkin' to or about any female on this board.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Thanks BulletTrain for the information on 18889chrome.com! I contacted them concerning chrome wheels. I love the 240 kit that they are offering, too. I'll keep that in mind as a future modification. By the way, I just purchased my 'Busa about a month ago. It's a '00 and had only 1600 miles on it. The guy sold it to me for $6500. I am glad to be here. You guys give a plethera of information!

Thanks BulletTrain for the information on 18889chrome.com! I contacted them concerning chrome wheels. I love the 240 kit that they are offering, too. I'll keep that in mind as a future modification. By the way, I just purchased my 'Busa about a month ago. It's a '00 and had only 1600 miles on it. The guy sold it to me for $6500. I am glad to be here. You guys give a plethera of information!
No problem. And we're glad to have you join the ranks. There's always room for more riders here.
wink.gif

<span style='color:blue'>Welcome to the Busa family Maximum. Did they give you a price on the 240 kit? I'd be interested to know...I'm not ready yet for that, so I figured why call all the way from Germany...Let me know...</span>

<!--EDIT|KoolKat
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089529463 -->

Back