My Busa got a stable mate today

Turbo810

Donating Member
Registered
Decided to get a cruiser. I only really like one. And this is the only paint I wanted.

So I found a left over.
ThumbsUp.gif

M109.jpgi

Thanks eveyone.

It runs good for a cruiser. But the Raider is deffinetly faster. I have two friends with Raiders. I riding with them last night. So naturely we had to find out.
fight.gif

Needless to say I got my butt kicked.  
boxing.gif

But I am very pleased with the bike.

Sweet...Double D has one of those, as well...the pearl white one.

It's gorgeous...and the only cruiser I'd consider.

As far as it not being as fast as a LA Raider or whatever you said...who cares? It'd be one thing if you were drag-racing it, but...what's the point of having a cruiser if you're not going to...well...just cruise on it.

Thanks eveyone.

It runs good for a cruiser. But the Raider is deffinetly faster. I have two friends with Raiders. I riding with them last night. So naturely we had to find out.
fight.gif

Needless to say I got my butt kicked.  
boxing.gif

But I am very pleased with the bike.
OH no way  
rock.gif
The M109 is BEAST for a cruiser. I love the Star Power plant, it is excellent as well but no way should it beat the 109. Sure you weren't just having newbie bike jitters and not letting all the ponies out.

Down low mabye the Stars might pull just a bit more but once you hit the higher rpms the Stars should be done, the M109 should be gone, no contest. Maybe you were shifting a bit to soon.

Either way Awesome bike...love the 109s
thumb_up.gif

Back