Rode my buddy's Gsxr 600 today

CouchRocket

Registered
So my friend gets an 07 Gsxr 600 and brings her over the house. I take it for a spin and it made me grin from ear to ear. He already has a Busa but its blinged out pretty hardcore and hes afraid he'll crash it out. So he buys this to "play" on. I have ridden my Busa for 3 years and havent been on another bike since. It was like riding a rocket powered bicycle. That little thing stops faster than anything I have ever ridden. I want one now!!!!(but I cant get rid of the bus) As soon as shes paid for that will be her stable mate.

I felt like I was sitting WAY to high on my bud's 750. I also felt like I was gonna roll the bike every time I touched the front brake.

I ride the wifes k7 600 every chance I get just put a moto gp pipe on it friday man is it loud

+1 on the GSXR 750. Its the same size and look of the 600 just has more power and torque. You will like it especially coming from a busa that has power on tap.

The 750 will smoke any 600. I mean smoke. I was surprised when a friend and I raced each other. He was on a 07 yamaha R6 and I was on my 07 gsxr 750. I smoked him like he was sitting still. We were all taken by surprise how badly the 750 wooped the R6.

I love mine and don't regret getting rid of my R6. Plus the gixxers fit better and is a little more comfy than the R6. I could never get in the crouch down position comfortably on the R6.
race.gif

Back