My Busa and Camaro!

Chris

Registered
Here's a pic or two of my 69 Camaro, which we just pulled the motor out of and my 2008. Hope they work.

2069477800043760601YujtjF_th.jpg

2061038810043760601wzBfSR_th.jpg

2250598640043760601DEkzKl_th.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! Had to get the magnifing glass out, but regardless, nice looking ride bro! :thumbsup:
Hey Chirs? What do you think of the new 2010 426hp Camaro? Looking and drooling over all the youtube vids has me thinking..............hmmmmmmm..........might be able to sneak one past the wife and into the garage!! :beerchug:

Here's my 68.

Painted back to the original color...British Racing Green.

Camaro 003 (Small) (2).jpg

Here's my 68.

Painted back to the original color...British Racing Green.
THE CORRECT NAME/CODE IS BRITISH GREEN #983, BUT BACK IN THE DAY EVERONE CALLED IT "BRITISH RACING GREEN" AND IT STUCK. MY 68 WAS RALLYE GREEN, CODE #JJ, AND I WISH NOW I WOULD HAVE PAINTED IT THE ORIGINAL COLOR. I PAINTED IT 69 LEMANS BLUE CODE #71. WHEN I PURCHASED THE PAINT I ASKED FOR "68 LEMANS BLUE" AND DID NOT REALIZE THAT GM MADE LEMANS BLUE IN 68 AND 69 FOR THE CAMARO THAT WERE NOT THE SAME COLOR BLUE. I LATER FOUND OUT FROM THE GUY AT THE PAINT STORE THAT HE WAS SELLING A LOT OF THE 69 LEMANS BLUE BECAUSE IT "LOOKED LIKE CANDY APPLE BLUE" AND DID NOT REALIZE I SAID "68 LEMANS BLUE". I LIKE THE 69 LEMANS BLUE, BUT LIKE I SAID IF I HAD IT TO DO OVER I WOULD STAY WITH THE ORIGINAL RALLYE GREEN. :thumbsup:

Nice car!!! I would love to be able to find a 69' Camaro, already have the engine for that year put up in storage, (original DZ 302), guess ZI need to save some more money.

Sorry for the small pictures guys! Let me see here if I can link to actual pics! Lol. Hey, do you want to sell that DZ302?! LOL. And yes, it's the LeMans blue! :laugh:

I don't mind the new ones. I want to go test drive one, though. And supposedly they are thinking of throwing an LS9 in one all ready, or they all ready have!

2069477800043760601YujtjF_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2061038810043760601wzBfSR_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
61397591HUXhnE_th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Need bigger an better pics :laugh:

"The heartbeat of America yesterdays Chevrolet" :laugh:

My two old bad boys

img203.jpg

img197.jpg

Busa1166, those are some nice lookin' rides. I love the bird catcher intake. So badazz:thumbsup:

P.S. - You guys are SO demanding on bigger pics! LOL! Damn attachments and stuff!

Nice rides. I'm a Ford person myself. I used to have a 68 Mustang that my parents bought off the showroom floor. My idiot nephew totalled it.

Again, nice rides:thumbsup:

Nice rides. I'm a Ford person myself. I used to have a 68 Mustang that my parents bought off the showroom floor. My idiot nephew totalled it.

Again, nice rides:thumbsup:

Can you post a link to his obit, just kidding.

hope he was ok, sorry for the loss man.

Back