My brother takes the fast and dangerous. I'm driving slow.

Nice video. However, It does bother me that you do this in traffic and take risks with the safety of others. If you do that long enough the law of averages is gonna catch up to you and they will be scraping you off the pavement with a flat pointed shovel.

For some reason, I don't think this is in the US. You might wanna think about how EASY it would be to get taken out riding like this....

Istanbul / TURKEY.

My Busa Orange-Black. I'm afraid takes dangerous. I have two daughters. I love to live.
No need for dangerous driving in traffic.
Turkey, Istanbul Park racetrack there. California superbike education € 1,000.
track days, € 300
expensive prices
Friends prefer to drive in traffic

I hope you don't end up burying your friends. Kids will certainly make you check up.

Nice video won't say anything bad because we all do stupid things on these bikes just glad to see everyone was wearing good gear. Around here I have seen people ride like that in a T-shirt and jeans. What's the yellow bike?

Nice video won't say anything bad because we all do stupid things on these bikes just glad to see everyone was wearing good gear. Around here I have seen people ride like that in a T-shirt and jeans. What's the yellow bike?

2003 Honda 600RR

IMG_8291.jpg

My brother takes the fast and dangerous. I'm driving slow.

Yeah, sure doesn't get much slower than the 8:56 fly by..:laugh: Everyone does risky stuff to a point, sure some more than others. At least ya'll are geared up.

You would've passed about 10 cops on that kind of run in the states and at least being pursued by a couple of them, I guess unless you were in the desert.

Please promise to post the video when one of you crashes. At 2:32 mark your brother almost rear ended a car and had to swerve hard to avoid it. Is he your younger brother? If so and he's on a 600 trying to keep up and show off to older bro on his Busa I see bad things in his and your future. At 42 I've never, repeat never ridden like that thru traffic. One slight single miscalculation by SOMEBODY ELSE and one of you is toast, simple. I have hammered it many times in the far left lane when I can see nobody in it or anywhere around but only for a few seconds. Flying thru traffic for long periods of time is just asking for trouble. Doing double everyone else's speed makes it almost impossible to slow down or avoid a car that just jumped in front of you. There are roads in Turkey that go nowhere that you could get your speed kicks on. My take on videos like this is that the person making them loves watching and commenting on how close this or that was because there were many in just this one video. I'm sorry I have to be the granny safety patrol and say boooooo on this.

So who is on the third bike that is taking video of the busa hand the honda? What kind of bike is it? Title should be changed to:
My brother takes the fast and dangerous. I'm driving slower (but not by much).

So who is on the third bike that is taking video of the busa hand the honda? What kind of bike is it? Title should be changed to:
My brother takes the fast and dangerous. I'm driving slower (but not by much).

+1:laugh:

I'm not gonna hate on em....but.
How can they be fast and dangerous but always be in the camera shot, or behind it!?:laugh:
And not one wheelie, stoppie, or stunt....booooooo:laugh:

I dont condone this crap. Disappointed. Why in traffic ? you guys trying to kill yourselves or someone else? I too can say i have never ridden like that in traffic. Complete idiocy.

Back