My bike on dyno right when head gasket popped

I spoke with Rick yesterday, my brother in law bought one of his bikes 05 red black busa, anyway, he sold his stage 2 kit he had for sale already.

I spoke with Rick yesterday, my brother in law bought one of his bikes 05 red black busa, anyway, he sold his stage 2 kit he had for sale already.
Yeah,I emailed him,he replied promply with the bad news,thats cool,I'll be having one in my posession very soon.I just have to finish this bike first.

Well guys, I went back to See Dr. Boost on saturday and all is well now. I watched that coolant bottle like a hawk in great fear, but nothing ever happened HEHE. Made same power, 460 hp roughly with lots of tire spin, had a hard time getting her strapped really well. Made more torque this time, 285 ft*lbs versus 276 or whatever.

what kind of times you think your going to run this time around
No clue, I just want a good running street bike. I only did a 9.14@160 last year with my hahn kit. Never got a chance to really sort out the boost controller last year when I had the MSBC1 and was spinning real hard 1st and 2nd gear. I would be happy to run 8.99 at 170 something mph.Ride it to and from the track.

Back