My bike dyno\'d 163/164HP

OB_ohyea

Registered
Speed get rid of the YOSH settings and use the P Commander and your bog will go away.
The Yosh is much too general L,Med, and High.
The PC can FINE TUNE. If you run 0 or -5 on the low setting of your YOSH you will feel the bog go away at the low rpm. It doesn't mean it will be quicker just proves that too much fuel is given at that specific rpm range. The remainder of the range needs more.
TRY IT YOU'll LIKE IT
How much power was the removal of the smog pump worth?

[This message has been edited by ohyea (edited 28 September 1999).]

I dyno'd 155 when it was completely stock.
I just dynoed my bike last night with

airbox mod
+5H +5M +5L
Yosh RS-3 system
-removed smog pump.

I dyno'd 163/164 HP modified.

not done yet. Iwill either do head work or pistons next. I want 190-200 on pump gas street bike. :)

I had a bad studder at 3k with airbox mod and stock fuel map. I did the fuel Mapping(+5+5+5) with stock gearing and its almost completely gone. I have a little studder 1.5 - 2k rpm that I think the gearing will help push that well below 1k, I hope

[This message has been edited by speed (edited 28 September 1999).]

My Hayabusa dyno'ed 165.5:

Akropovic pipe
no smog pump
air box mod
PC II

Another guy's bike with the same mods came out within .5 HP

Forgot to mention, also pressurized the fuel injection [by restricting return].

[This message has been edited by terra1 (edited 01 October 1999).]

oh I didnt even think about that one.. If the return is is restricted it would up the fuel pressure. How did you restrict it ???

Did you try a before & after dyno run ?

Hey Terra,
That is creepy my bike dynotuned out to 166hp with same mods. Wow almost right on the nuts with yours.
Turtle

Did not dyno before mods, just done in connection with pipe/PC installation. They dyno'ed another stock Busa the same day/same dyno, though, it came out 151-152. This bike had the same mods, produced within 1HP of same power. Less than lubing the chain produces.

Not sure how return restricted, didn't do the work myself. I'll ask, post it on a new thread when I find out.

Terra, do you have any fuel pressure figures?
Did they check this change with a pressure gage?

Are you useing the BMC filter?

Which PCII map and did you mod the map?

oops, sorry I just rechecked my dyno chart and it says 167.7hp and 101.8 Torque.

just i want to know. what's smog pump?. my hayabusadora dyno'ed 164.5hp with stock exaust system.

Hi Nino, is your bike's engine blue-printed, based on what you have said, your reading are a bit high. I am interested in finding out your 'secrets'. Thanks. Pls Advise.

Back