My baby is finally done...

I'm gunna be running it at the track in 3 weeks to see what it does, and the reason it's got a 12" over swingarm is because i'm 6'8 250lbs. Both of my busa's have a 12" over swingarm and they work great for me with everyday riding and at the track..

This one mounts using the chain guard bolts and you pick up a tag cover and it bolts on like this.

IMG_1058.jpg

I'm gunna be running it at the track in 3 weeks to see what it does, and the reason it's got a 12" over swingarm is because i'm 6'8 250lbs. Both of my busa's have a 12" over swingarm and they work great for me with everyday riding and at the track..

What track ya plan on running at?

Droid via Tapatalk

If keeping the front end down is your thing then you did a great job, looks like you certainly have enough h.p..Very nice. Ive got the bottle the 6"stretch and was seriously considering a stage 2 kit(do whatever work on it myself)that i can,but engine rebuilding at the time was not in the cards (top and bottom end)full overhaul.Turns out up to now i havent even used the bottle,maybe soon ide really like to feel the power of nitrous,Long story short i bought a 08 busa instead (black grey) so overall im happy,you know theres a big difference between the two

Back