My 99's makeover in progress

2011-06-21121632.jpg

Posted via Mobile Device

Hello from Spain

good job on hayabusa

This beautiful

is sad that in other parts of the planet does not know how to appreciate the good work

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I didnt think i was gonna like it with that much flake but man it turned out sweet, on this bike the gixxer tail looks the most right, first time i think it just fits in well!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! Man, I'm so glad this thing is finally done. This picture sucks. I'm gonna get some professional photos of it soon. I'll post 'em up when I get 'em.

Really close to 400 hours between the two of us in this little project.

Grats on completing the bike. How's it feel to ride it again?

Well, I was riding my R1 till the charging system went out. The parts came when I was out of town finishing this up and I put it back together last night.

It feels great to be on the 'Busa again though.

:thumbsup:Nice.I like that you matched the inner fairing plastics.Gotta get some clear front blinker lenses.The amber blends too much with the paint but love the color.

All I can say is wow. Looks sweet. I agree about the lenses though. Something about it just doesnt look quite right. I would probably go for a really dark tint to blend with the black if it were me. Thats the only thing I would change though. Well done :thumbsup:

that thing is awesome!!!!i love how the radiator fluid jumps out at ya in the pics!!!! I like the color....i think if it was me i would tint the rear lenses as well. Looks great man :cheerleader::bowdown:

Tits, man. I have always wanted to do the gixxer tail on mine...somehow i feel a new paint job with some design things stirring in my soul...Moloko...great execution..tell your buddy.."use guys da bomb".

Back