My 56 police car in a movie

they are paying a little, I dont have to do anything and they guarantee to keep the car safe so I have nothing to lose... They invited me to bring the family up and watch them film in Guthrie and Tulsa.... I am really kinda hoping that the car might be on the movie poster... how great would that be.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's great! I just like the fact the someone is trying to produce a movie with some old skool rides! I hope it makes it into the theaters! :thumbsup::cheerleader:

Very nice Doug, try to get a handful of those movie posters, you know, so you can pass them out. :whistle:

Very nice, El Capitan :bowdown:. That garage is awesome...it looks like something you see in those weekend morning car shows.

Very nice, El Capitan :bowdown:. That garage is awesome...it looks like something you see in those weekend morning car shows.

We spend A LOT of time there.....

I need a garage like that because I get banished so often that it would be nice to have a place to sleep... :laugh:

If it is on the movie poster then I would look to get one autographed. Also if it ends up being a popular movie...Planet Hollywood could come a calling...

Also I think you now need an agent and publicist... :)

Cap what is the name of the movie if you know. I so i can ask my borther if he going to work on the film.

Those are very nice cars and congrats on owning them and your dad. Asume to be in the movie and hope you make big bucks off the loaner program and a safe return. :cheerleader::cheerleader:

I thought this was pretty neat... I spoke on the phone today to a movie studio that is going to use my 56 Chevy Police car in their movie.. They will be using it locally and transporting it in an enclosed trailer to Tulsa, New Mexico and maybe Cali...... They will have it for about 5 weeks... I want a pic of Jessica Alba and Kate Hudson in the back seat!

LINK TO MOVIE INFO

View attachment 129917

That you want a pic of them in the back seat or that you want the car back with them in the back seat???

Back