A movie being filmed

That'll make for some great memories! Think what the Busa will bring 50 years from now! :laugh:

Man thanks for sharing. It is great that they are using your car. What is the name of the picture and when will it be out? Good luck with everything.

Name of the movie is The Killer Inside Me. It was a lot of fun watching the whole movie making process. A lot of work goes into it that you just don't think about. Especially when making a period movie, like the 50's. And watching them put "movie dirt" on the very nice, very clean classic cars was interesting. The cars were just too clean for a West Texas town.

Honestly I was hoping for some sort of sex scene in the back of the car with Jessica Alba and then I could sell tickets to sit in the back after the movie came out.

Between a 1 mil insurance policy and Jessica Alba, what more could you ask for?:lol:

Cap...you need to ask that you and the oRg be listed in the credits. It would be great publicity! I had a movie shot in my social club, The Kat's Lair, back in 2001. It is an awesome adventure watching them make a movie. Congrats! Oh, BTW, nice looking garage...er cars I mean! :laugh:

Back