My 09 Project

agentadam

Registered
With less than 2,000mi I have decided to do some modest mods even though i said i wouldn't until it was payed off in 3 years.

Today I will be installing a,

Fender(mudflap) Eliminator w/ Factory connector & LED light
Ebay User discountfendereliminators

Silver(mirror chrome) TapeWorks Kanji(Hayabusa symbol decal) overlays to match my helmet shield

Factory Suzuki 2" taller Sport-Touring Windshield/screen.

Yoshimura polished stainless RS-3 racing ovals slip-ons.

K&N air & oil filter (un-ordered)

I't has been 100% factory up until now. Dropped the oil at 100mi, full oil & filter change at 500mi,and going to switching to Mobil1 FullySyn at 2,000mi.

I'm going to start on everything until Fed-Ex drops off my pipes later today. Should be pretty simple. Pictures later.

Last edited:
Good luck, I hope it goes smoothly, and I think you'll really like the Factory Suzuki 2" taller Sport-Touring Windshield/screen, I love mine, makes a lot of difference, though it does have a slight blue tint to it that is well, ok...

We need documentation :rulez:

J/K looks like you got a nice little project going best of luck and if you have any question you know where to turn :beerchug:

I got all of it on but the air filter last night and went riding before it got to 45F . Was to tired to post pics but i just cleaned and waxed it and will prolly get them up tonight. Wd40 works wonders on the rims/under-tail for chain lube residue :) I'm just finishing up putting the K&N filter in but if i cant figure out how the tank catch stick thing works.

I might look for a professional installer for the tapeworks kanjis. Dont want to ruin 100 bucks.

I checked the rules, pretty short and sweet. Did i miss somthing?

2009 Suzuki GSXR 1300 Hayabusa pictures by agentadam_2010 - Photobucket

09BusaProject001.jpg

09BusaProject052.jpg

09BusaProject053.jpg

09BusaProject055.jpg

09BusaProject056.jpg

09BusaProject057.jpg

09BusaProject065.jpg

09BusaProject066.jpg

I opted out of the full TapeWorks kit w/ the larger 1340 decals because it was like $150+ for the "premium" color silver/mirror/chrome. I got just the large side Kanjis for 75$ but haven't put them on yet.

I kinda liked the large SUZUKI they offered also for the side fairings but have decided to keep the rest factory and not even use the K&N and Yoshimura decals i have. I would be open to a factory style 1342 decal though as it is a true 1341.6cc and you are supposed to round up. I like the way 1342cc rolls off the tongue. Kinda sounds right for a stroker since they stroked it out instead of over-boring.

Back